4.30 star(s) 91 Votes

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
What a wonderful 0.1 Version. Just Wow!

Outstanding Work NOTvil!

But! Why is Aiden asking who could be on the door at that time. I mean, he just finished the call with his Sister where she told him, that her daughter is already on the way to his apartment?!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Whow, what a superb presentation. Such a great start! :eazyHype:

Is it just me or Olivia looks little similar to Sara from Milfy City?

Reactions: Safetydummy

Korassu

Jun 14, 2017
Is this actually going to have incest? or is it in need of a patch? As far as I can tell, no one is blood related. Not the daughter, sister, or niece.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Is this actually going to have incest? or is it in need of a patch? As far as I can tell, no one is blood related. Not the daughter, sister, or niece.
It's the Patreon Version. I guess there is an uncensored Version somewhere...!

Reactions: Korassu

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
It's too early thinking about it. The game is just have exe and sound files. Decompiler is unknown. I am sure Notvil(ICSTOR's SON:FeelsGoodMan:) known what to do.

Drackul

Jan 27, 2018
Always difficult to play first releases but the artwork and concept looks very promising. Looking forward to seeing the story progress.

raileg

Feb 14, 2018
This happens with my Firefox in lots of older games that use fullscreen in lower resolution than my desktop. I consider it a bug in Firefox.
It seems that Opera have this bug too.:)
As for the game - it's a damn good begining!

Kansai

Feb 27, 2018
yes, I need this game
GRAY was such a good mindfuck that I couldn't wait for a similar game to come out

imdamann88

Nov 16, 2017
How does this man have ONLY 40 patreons? Well worth supporting and deserves way more putting out games like this.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
His first game was strange but I liked it....if this one is anything like that one, I will probably like it:). I'll wait a few updates before I give this a try. I love what I see in the screens though.:eazyHype:

4.30 star(s) 91 Votes