4.30 star(s) 92 Votes

Caligula

Donor
Aug 22, 2017
So... it seems that I'm the only one whose anti virus software doesn't like this game? I've played countless games downloaded from here and I think this is the first time that my AV blocked a game. Tried from different sources, Mega and Doko.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
So... it seems that I'm the only one whose anti virus software doesn't like this game? I've played countless games downloaded from here and I think this is the first time that my AV blocked a game. Tried from different sources, Mega and Doko.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For those who are experiencing such a problem - don't worry, it's a false positive. It's a common issue with my engine (clickteam fusion). My game isn't signed, so some "not good" antiviruses can see it as an infected application.
You can check the app with a good one (like kaspersky, malwarebytes, doctorweb etc...). They won't show you anything.
"Not signed" means that the application is unofficial.
Signing the application costs money, I don't want to pay for it atm...
Here are several threads about it.

Just do the following

And sure, thanks to everyone for your feedback, it's really important and helps to choose the right direction of the development.

dudejohn

Mar 11, 2018
is it me or the save doesnt work..if i close the game or go to main menu theres no continue button just new game can someone help with this

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
This game is phenomenal! I love the cyberpunk theme and how well everything flows. Yeah there can be some fixes to grammar issues here and there but nothing that cant be overlooked. Great job on this and im extremely excited to see new updates :D
I have a proofreader. Sadly, the game was uploaded here before he edited the text...

dupa12345

Aug 27, 2017
Usually, one update takes like 1 -1.5 month (20-30 mins of gameplay). Anyway, it all depends on what I want to add to the game, how many new locations, gameplay mechanics etc...
Thanks for answer. I'm wondering how much time did you spend only on this fancy mirror :D It's really impressive.

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
Man this is a great first episode. There is a lot of content from the get go and in my personnel opinion his games have some of the most unique environments in it which is a combination of creepy, disturbing, somber and interesting.

I don't know how this is going to go but please support him. He is one of the few people who actually completes his games and dishes out a lot of content.
once he caters to Mac platform i would be more then happy to

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The renders look good. the story, while a bit pretentious in its phrasing at times is indeed promising and of course this is an early alpha, but I still have to criticize a few things.

There's no menu, or rather if you open it, you end your current game and have to start again.
You can't turn off the music, you can't speed up the text, you can't speed up the game. You can't save your game, there's only auto-save.

All in all, I just don't get why anybody would program a visual novel with Unity.
It's just too demanding and that demand has no relation to what is actually happening.

This looks as if it would have worked exactly the same with ren'py.

I'm looking forward to new versions, hopefully with improved controls.

The game itself is fine, it's the surroundings that put me off currently.

Reactions: fried

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
The renders look good. the story, while a bit pretentious in its phrasing at times is indeed promising and of course this is an early alpha, but I still have to criticize a few things.

There's no menu, or rather if you open it, you end your current game and have to start again.
You can't turn off the music, you can't speed up the text, you can't speed up the game. You can't save your game, there's only auto-save.

All in all, I just don't get why anybody would program a visual novel with Unity.
It's just too demanding and that demand has no relation to what is actually happening.

This looks as if it would have worked exactly the same with ren'py.

I'm looking forward to new versions, hopefully with improved controls.

The game itself is fine, it's the surroundings that put me off currently.
You can find the settings in the main menu. Also, you can speed up the text and control the music volume

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This is absolutely great, can't find ANYTHING wrong with it, I was pleasantly surprised by this one, I will be keeping both eyes on this one, I'm rarely this excited and thrilled by new VNs :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You can find the settings in the main menu. Also, you can speed up the text and control the music volume
I've no idea how I missed the settings menu, I'm sorry.
I did not mean speed up the text, I meant skipping text. Right now, I press the mouse key and wait a moment, then I press it again and wait a moment.

No idea if it is this slow because you use Unity or because of the game mechanics, but to be honest it was somewhat annoying to have to wait so often.

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes