4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Was hoping the update for this would pop up soon, was starting to get worried there for a minute, I really loved the premise and most definitely the art, finally get to enjoy this some more :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Are those robots drones or free willed AI? (Haven't played this before)

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Are those robots drones or free willed AI? (Haven't played this before)
I don't recall other androids except the one in MC's house, but that was quite a while ago, haha.
Don't think the two chicks that look like twins are androids or something like that, but I of course could be wrong, who knows how humans have evolved to be in that futuristic world :p

Nevermind, there was one robot/android on the train too. But those chicks MC bangs on the train, I think they're human :p

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
If there won't be any artifical love interest to pursue of the carbon-fiber, metal and plastic nature i'm going to be disappointed. I want my android lover! To have an interesting conversation with her about the kink objectification :relievedface:

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If there won't be any artifical love interest to pursue of the carbon-fiber, metal and plastic nature i'm going to be disappointed. I want my android lover! To have an interesting conversation with her about the kink objectification :relievedface:
Well that sure would be quite something, something different at that, haha, but not in a bad way of course :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
We play a writer no? Interesting conversations should be a thing here.
True, but that dude seem like an introvert and the quiet type, deep thinker but doesn't converse much, so I don't know how profound and interesting conversations there is to be had without awkwardness :p He seem depressed, too :p

Reactions: Boardguy

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok - first I thought the story goes downhill with this update, because it was a bit confusing first (mainly because I didnt had the names on mind) and boring, but the end was positively strange and promising.

The renders and animations are great, but the writing needs some tweaking. I guess its the common translation problem? Nothing to bad, but not on par with the visuals.

I am waiting for the next update ;)

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ssooo, i played this through. Will keep an eye on this one. This is another very promising project overall.

The goods:
  • The visuals are great. Awesome really with all the lighting. I'm not sure if its everyone's cup of tea but i like this permanent sunset background. A bit noticable though that every time the light seem to shine right into our face as if looking intothe light all the time, every time, everywhere. We are in a shady room and still have this somewhat blinding visual effect. As if we are in a constant state of dizziness, just before dozing off while listening to chilling vibes.
  • Animations are superb. A tad bit too slow in the bedroom when the teens are at it. The way that scene plays out? Too mechanic.
  • The story, it appears, will be a detail long-winded one so it feels like we are up for some good ride in the visual novel department. Whether it will be a kickass one or just a dragged out cookiecutter, we can't tell yet. There are several stories running simultaneously though. Again, this is a hit or miss for some i guess. Me, i love it, it makes me think that we will know a lot more about each character this way.
  • The "radio" idea is a very pleasant touch, i expect the importance of such options increase further later on.
The bad:

• Okay, so we have an idiot of an MC. Not a jerk, no. He is just a whining, emo type of a complete fool.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Our wife.. is a yoga instructor. Please. For the love of everything unholy, erradicate yoga from the erotic visual novel genre. We have a company akin to what we see in "I, robot", and the sole hair is basically a broke writer with a yogainstructor wife who just move into an apartament they know nothing of and don't care at all about all the weird signs... as if they are all idiots so the story could progress. Mom basically acts as a jerk and completely careless.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    This is just nonsense:noexpression: As af it they are stupid so the story could progress.
Anyway. Who felt like they wished they could punch the girl in the blue hoodie in the gut? Just for laughs and giggles? o/

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Just tried it with the incest patch in the OP. Got a black screen - no cursor, nothing. No way to recover - had to do a hard shutdown (press and hold the power button until laptop switches off).

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
0.2 was a good update, but sadly it's just the second half of the intro really. The daughter is an interesting character, wife is pretty standard as others have said, and the renders are still top notch. Even more interested in this game then I was after the first part, just disappointed that it once again ends when the door opens to show Olivia. I was really hoping to see more of the young freckled chick.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
so is this just gonna be a game you watch or can actually choose options eventually? im not hating on it im just trying to find out what to expect from this "game"

thoastah

Feb 12, 2018
Oh shit. I knew this game was familiar. Looks like the same world as Gray (should have known by title lol). It's going to get weird if it's a sequel lol

scatfetish

May 17, 2018
Hello everybody,

i only display half of the game on the monitor, i can't change the settings because it's too far up.

maybe someone has a tip for me.

Thanks

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes