4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Ah, ok... Was afraid this is a virus or something like that...
Someone asked how to extract the CG from your game, and was incorrectly answered with a Ren'Py unpacker. :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
No times do you get a option to run. There should be a run she's going to bite your dick off option. I mean she's an android and fucking shit happens man. Never stick your dick into something that has a locking jaw or can make cole slaw.

I want to take it into my hands...and rip it the fuck off!!!

What good is an android if she doesn't screen your calls or answer your door for you. When the door bell rang she should be taking her ass over there to make sure some big burly weirdo isn't there to do some really bad things to everyone.

I did laugh my ass off at Billy when the girl said look at this fucking idiot and there he is sitting there picking his fucking nose.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
so is this just gonna be a game you watch or can actually choose options eventually? im not hating on it im just trying to find out what to expect from this "game"
4 episodes are planned at the moment... You just finished the first one "The prologue" (a linear visual novel). The second episode will be similar, with minor choices. Also, I want to add some collectibles and a gallery. But the third episode is planned to be with some gameplay elements (I hope it will be an absolutely different experience).

And... My games are not the same you usually see here, don't wait for DMD or something like that. I just don't want you to be disappointed at the end :)

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@NOTvil Really interesting game, just curiousity, did you take inspiration from Quantic Dreams? Your game remind me their.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
@NOTvil Really interesting game, just curiousity, did you take inspiration from Quantic Dreams? Your game remind me their.
No... It can be a bit weird, but I'm inspired of Silent Hill series. And I love all this cyberpunk, scifi stuff :(

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
No... It can be a bit weird, but I'm inspired of Silent Hill series
That.. doesn't bode well for us, players, i guess and definitely not for the MC. I mean we are screwed right?:coldsweat:

Reactions: dx_boost

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
That.. doesn't bode well for us, players, i guess and definitely not for the MC. I mean we are screwed right?:coldsweat:
Don't worry, this is not a horror game and it won't be. U"ll several references in the future. And no... the game isn't about spirits or any other creepy things. Just the concept is based on one of SH games, nothing more...

"Based" is the wrong word to describe it... Just an idea was taken from there. And again, I'm not talking about the creepiness, purgatory, lost souls etc!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Don't worry, this is not a horror game and it won't be.
You just don't wanna spoiler all the horrible fate that awaits us don't you! XD

But seriously, some eerie mystery is nice and it is unfolding already. Obviously, considering the nature of this genre, its better if it results in lots of lewds and boobs than guts and blood.

Everything is great, but I just can't figure out what the hell is going on
Thats probably because this is a mystery story and confusion is always part of such story. Secrets (explanations, informations) are not revealed yet. Someone is messing with us already but we can't figure out who, yet.

Reactions: Tom10

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Fucking awesome game! I'm loving it already. You're one unique developer here. We need more people like you. Can't wait for the next update!!!

Reactions: NOTvil

kasata

Mar 28, 2017
Same high quality as the initial release, camera angles that work and that aren't static and boring and quite a few animations. It's not hard to tell that a lot of work goes into making this, so keep up the good work.
A small addition for the next release would be a Skip option that sends you to the new update since there is no save system or quick skip option.

Reactions: Arcane666
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes