4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Absolutely beautiful in terms of look and the story has me interested so far.
Will be interested to see if choices come down the line or if it remains linear.

Reactions: Arcane666

soleroth

Jun 9, 2017
gorgeous artwork on this game and looks like it's going to be a very interesting storyline to it. keep up the good work

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
What's the secret to run this game? Marbles, potatoes?

First a black screen, then it shuts down my display port, opens two windows at once - x'D.

Take a look at the games the company (ClickTeam) displays on their website: 99% of them are pure trash. Gives you an idea what you are working with here.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
What's the secret to run this game? Marbles, potatoes?

First a black screen, then it shuts down my display port, opens two windows at once - x'D.

Take a look at the games the company (ClickTeam) displays on their website: 99% of them are pure trash. Gives you an idea what you are working with here.
This game uses directx9, so be sure that it installed on your PC. Also, which windows are u using?

It runs well on my win10 PC, win 7 laptop and my friend's win8 laptop.

Maybe, someday I will use renpy, but not now... Sorry. Learning new engines takes a lot of time, I don't lose it atm

Reactions: UncleVT

Daloza

Jun 5, 2018
This game uses diractx9, so be sure that it installed on your PC. Also, which windows are u using?

Maybe, someday I will use renpy, but not now... Sorry. Learning new engines takes a lot of time, I don't lose it atm
Hi NOTvil, is it possible translate your game?

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
It's not a DirectX problem. Are you using, per chance, only one single screen? Be that as it may, the software is known to have problems with quite a few screen resolutions. Browse steam or any other forum and you will find countless topics about it. I can not fathom why anyone would work with such an inferior product (was it a humble bundle discount?).

Reactions: ontach

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hi NOTvil, is it possible translate your game?
I don't know...really. The translation takes some time. The Russian community was very critical to my first game, I'm not sure that it worth it now. I can spend a week to tranlate these 2 versions. And it definitely will affect the main development.(Areas of Gray is not my main job) Do you want to wait more for the next release?

Anyway, everything is possible. If someone wants to translate it NOW, sure! It's not a problem to add the translated script to the game.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It's not a DirectX problem. Are you using, per chance, only one single screen? Be that as it may, the software is known to have problems with quite a few screen resolutions. Browse steam or any other forum and you will find countless topics about it. I can not fathom why anyone would work with such an inferior product (was it a humble bundle discount?).
No, it wasn't. The engine gives me a lot of freedom. I can make almost everything I want with it.
That's fine for me. For example, my first game was a platformer. Can I make a platformer game with renpy? Also, I already thinking about the next game (the continuation of AOG).. And I will need more engine features to make it then renpy can give me.

PS. I'm not trying to make a huge amount of money. I'm just doing what I really like to do and I want to create a GRAY universe in the future. I have everything I need atm. And I'm fine with it...

includes

Dec 6, 2016
I loved the first release, but I'm gonna wait for a few more updates to play it again. Keep up the good work!

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I absolutely love this VN, the visuals are incredible, the whole atmosphere and mood in different scenes is amazing, that lighting that always seem the be present in every scene somehow just as a whole gives me that "wow" feeling, and the story? Well, not much can be said about that right now, it's still in the introduction phase, but I somehow have this feeling that it's gonna be great, there's already something going on in there that's somehow pretty creepy, like what Aiden experienced on the train, and now the daughter, it's weird and I wanna know what's going on there.
But wow, the art really is amazing and I love the soundtracks too.

Keep up the brilliant work @NOTvil, I'm definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this one, have been ever since the first part of the introduction with Aiden! :)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I downloaded from MEGA and from Zippy. My computer detected a virus booth times. Check your computer for malware
If that actually happened, it would report the suspected file name and the virus it appears to be.
Since you provided no information about which file and what virus it appears to be, I do not believe you.
Second, you made a comment that is likely to upset people. Most people that get a virus say "help!", not "check your computer for malware." And that comment was directed to a member with near black images.

Again, if you honestly thought you had a virus, you would specifically say what and where. If you did, I'd help you and get it figured out. But since you didn't, I have my doubts.

Edited.. scanned all files with MS Defender, Panda, and Bitdefender. NO viruses found. Second, had VirusTotal and Kaspersky scan Zippyshare and MEGA. No viruses either.
This upload is completely clean. Your virus claim is false.
If you are infected with a virus, you did not get it from this site.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes