• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Very fun game, not used to enjoying games that aren't RenPy but I'm glad I gave this a chance! Definitely got me hooked in the store. Does anyone know how to go back in the game? I often accidentally click the screen and miss what was said. I know RenPy games you can press "page up" but I couldn't figure out anything with this engine. I honestly don't even know what this engine is lol. Thanks again for the game!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Excellent start, awesome cg/animations, and an intriguing plot. Definite potential here and looking forward to more.

jessay

Oct 4, 2017
hey I cant get passed the door with the code, mouse clicks arent registered I have the code but still nothing cant progress.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
OK, really, CBA to even search. This really narked me twice.

If you hit Esc to go to settings, is there *any way* to return to the game? I only get 'New Game' or 'Quit game'.

So I can't even 'Save Game' to prevent the loss of my game. Like, WTF?

It takes a lot to rile me up, but you go to Options to find out where History is (apparently nowhere, so if you misread something, start a new game), but if you *do* try that, start a new game.

IDK, that seems a little rough to those who sometimes want to go back to re-read a sentence.

helpmeout

Dec 2, 2017
its so boring. I hate how I cant just hit ctrl to advance text and I have to keep clicking interest of hitting enter to advance.

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Great renders and interesting story. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the sudden POV change, especially when a potential interest for the MC is given a scene with the new POV choice that beats any scene of the MC upto that point. No option to skip or at least fast forward thru it either. Personally it doesn't matter to me if it's all in the head or not, the "reader" still had to go thru the scene. Good luck on the game nonetheless!

ljz781212

May 26, 2018
finish this version. It's as good as what I imagined. But there is still a pitty that I can not save the game at my will.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes