4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
OK, really, CBA to even search. This really narked me twice.

If you hit Esc to go to settings, is there *any way* to return to the game? I only get 'New Game' or 'Quit game'.

So I can't even 'Save Game' to prevent the loss of my game. Like, WTF?

It takes a lot to rile me up, but you go to Options to find out where History is (apparently nowhere, so if you misread something, start a new game), but if you *do* try that, start a new game.

IDK, that seems a little rough to those who sometimes want to go back to re-read a sentence.
Yep that you cant return to the game from settings is a huge mistake.

The navigation is tedious - and like in every other renpy/vn or even RPGM game, its pointless. I get it - the dev wants some "gameplay", but this has no purpose because there is just one way to click. And the camera movement is annoying.

In general I am no fan of the seperation of chapters into seperate "games" or playsessions. Then I dont have the feeling that they are connected. (commonly they are not and have no meaningful decisions to make) - But maybe this is just a kinetic novel ... but then the existence of a navigation is even worse.

Maybe it is because it is the beta, but it really needs a proper proofreading.

Then I dont understand why all characters in the dialog box dont look to the player ... why add heads and then there are no faces to recognize them? And its confusing that there are no names too on the dialog boxes. The animated gearwheels look nice, but I get distracted by them - maybe add an option to have no animation.

The art and renders are great. BUT the heavy use of dutch tilts is irritating - so its just does what it is supposed to do, but there are barely (or no?) normal shots. Thats just to much. And that we now play as the girl is strange - I thought Aiden will be the MC...

The story is really slowly progressing and only 2 lewd scenes in this update - and the end is ... different and confusing. But not bad and still interesting.

Way to much rant - it is because I just hate all the pointless navigation in these games. I dont get it why devs add that - there is never a reason for it.
This is still a nice looking game with some problems in usability: pointless navigation and even camera movement sliders. just zoom out a tiny bit and you dont need it, no easy save, no back option, the settings problem, the wired faces decision in the dialog box and no names there.

The art is great and with proofreading the text is fine. Thats because I take my time to complain about these issues and I hope the dev will reconsider or adjust his design decisions to make this the game it could be.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Just played this for the first time and I can't really say whether I like it or not.

The story is strange but also kind of intriguing unlike many other games with mystery element that just don't make sense. I wonder if the game will keep jumping between different points of views like in the first episode or if it will stick with Olivia now. Or maybe different protagonists for each episode? So far I felt rather disconnected as a player.

The renders are of high quality but also feel "overphotoshopped" at times.

The engine (whatever it is) is no ren'py but it's not as annoying as most of the other ones. At least everything seems to be working as it should.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
ok game and amazing graphics. and wow such a design...this is a future!!

its a shame that cant rollback because sometime click too fast then cant roll back is a problem
plus cant savegame after wish. all i can do is go forward with no control etc Savegame and Rollback is no good.

feel this is not a game where i am in..its like a more movie..just click.
all in all is ok.

GoldenHour

May 10, 2017
Really interesting story and seems to be more developed and produced professionally than most of the VNs I see around here, will definitely be watching this game unfold for the rest of its lifetime.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This game gives a bit "life is strange" vibe to it. idk why. But nice with something a bit more outside the box.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Very nice renders, the moving is not very practical, @NOTvil is possible the implementation of the arrow keys? The story is interesting but a little nebulous at the moment. Looking forward for the next update, curious to see what happens next.

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
nah i wanted be parteon but their membership is so much dificould ....
give us your account number. U R doing good game with awesome animations....
realy awesome animations i didnt saw somethink like this here.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
nah i wanted be parteon but their membership is so much dificould ....
give us your account number. U R doing good game with awesome animations....
realy awesome animations i didnt saw somethink like this here.
Thanks. Um, my account number?

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes