4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Sion.Savior

May 6, 2017
At first I thought:
Great finally an update.

After a short read:
Damn waste of time ... This can not be true. Even after 1 year it is still not reasonable to the point... what we are all waiting for in the end.

Maybe 2022 let's see...

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
I liked the Halloween update, but I think that he needed all this time more for the engine problems than for the contents. It's sad, but all this will help for the future, because he made experience. I think that the next release will be easier for him technically.

alri

Mar 8, 2019
I liked the Halloween update, but I think that he needed all this time more for the engine problems than for the contents. It's sad, but all this will help for the future, because he made experience. I think that the next release will be easier for him technically.
Yeah, I agree. I'm purely speculating, but if I had to guess, it probably had to do with the different kind of free roam that was implemented in the Halloween scene. I don't think we had something like that before. Maybe the next chapter will have more of that kind of free roam, so it would have had to be implemented at some point anyway. But maybe the problem was purely with the internals instead, only the dev would be able to say definitely. Gotta remember that the dev is basically implementing their own VN engine as they go along from what I understand, there are bound to be hiccups along the way.

Hopefully the next updates will be smoother sailing and come out faster/have more content.

Only oversight regarding this update seems to be that the lewd scenes weren't added to the gallery.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice Game (y) But Deserves on Diferent platform like renpy (y) Got Freezing when check family photo doing yoga etc!!! Had to Close Game :( To play 3 Diferent Versions kinda :confused:
Sex Scenes are Hot :love:Mc and Characters :cool:(y) Halloween is Fun (y)

Reactions: Ara-sH

dielit

Sep 28, 2018
Halloween update not so bad, but half a year for so "much" content... It is sad... But if NotVil realy fix engine problems that took so long time, maybe we will see the next update in June, not October))

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes