4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

exter

May 29, 2017
The halloween update was almost a bit frustrating to be honest. I had hoped for some scenes when i saw the "mannequins" first, but nothing happened with them. The scene in olivias room ended too soon and the last scene was also a bit disapointing, since it was just 3 pictures sliding upwards.

But on the bright side, there were some really nice pictures of olivias ass :sneaky:

4dan

Apr 24, 2018
After finalizing DayS game, next try got me a virus on DayS.exe... Behavior:Win32/DefenseEvasion.WU!ml

0le

Apr 30, 2018
I pressed the redcircle on the balcony before the halloween (orange) is the hall.. did that break something?

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
I'll add my voice to those that don't even play non-main story content such as holiday "events". Not in this or any other VN.

Its like making DLC for games before the main game is even finished.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Sigh. 2 stupid and out-of-story scenes "update" after so much delay. Canceled my support for another author. :cautious:
Why NOTwill was unable to honestly admit that he need some time and will halt development for few months? That I'm hate the most in so called "devs".

adis002

Nov 27, 2017
its funny he spent time with fixing AV problem, because with this update it's the first time Defender throws virus alert on me lol

0_N_E

Mar 7, 2020
I pressed the redcircle on the balcony before the halloween (orange) is the hall.. did that break something?
no, it does not matter - you can play both scenes multiple times - there is actual no story progress - just a x-mas and a halloween special.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Somebody should update the tags on this game to include "anal sex".
would that android scene count as NTR for a tag update? or not really since the halloween special is technically not cannon.. and you do play as abi in it instead of aiden, and well the android are aiden android.. I am kinda confused tbh.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: arms99

0le

Apr 30, 2018
how does it work? Your AV's still triggering? I need to know this to understand which compression method to use in the future.
Notvil great update even if I have a big crash when Oli doing bj scene in parentsroom after massage.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes