4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

DeeCarion

Oct 30, 2017
Did I miss something? I updated the game but there are no cycles to start the Holiday events. Is there a special time of the game/day, where those blue and orange lights appear?

Oct 21, 2019
Did I miss something? I updated the game but there are no cycles to start the Holiday events. Is there a special time of the game/day, where those blue and orange lights appear?
Start DayS.exe
Halloween: orange circle in the hallway any time except night.
Christmas: orange circles on balcony > rec room > Oli's room in that order at specific times

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
Why cant developers learn and not do christmas/halloween updates when they only update a few times a year. It is totally fine when doing weekly builds but if halve of your updates consist of holiday builds then there is no point to continue on the game. We want the main game and not some crappy holiday stuff. Holiday builds were also supposed to be extra content at some point and not take up time for your normal update, you know like holiday sales or christmas gifts and so on.
This whole rant makes zero sense. We knew what this update was going to be many months ago. Their Patreon even voted for it, their actual supporters WANTED it, therefore the devs made it. Pretty simple to understand, no? So what is this talk about "we" when obviously the supporters wanted this update.

jim_dark

Jun 2, 2017
This whole rant makes zero sense. We knew what this update was going to be many months ago. Their Patreon even voted for it, their actual supporters WANTED it, therefore the devs made it. Pretty simple to understand, no? So what is this talk about "we" when obviously the supporters wanted this update.
it's no use, they pay nothing yet demand the most

aseopva1

May 21, 2018
I can't seem to exit the halloween special back to the main game, is that intentional? Or am I missing something?

Epholos

Dec 15, 2017
I am talking in general not just for this game and patreons voting for it doesnt make it any less stupid, besides did you vote for a christmas update or did you vote for which character gets content for it?. Heck I can´t even view poll results because developers are actually stupid enough to lock something as simple as info updates and poll results behind a paywall. That is like paying for a test fit of a shoe before you actually buy it xD. Devs could get way more supporters if they were actually smart about it.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
it's no use, they pay nothing yet demand the most
I agree wholeheartedly, the update itself was exactly what notvil intended it to be, a holiday special. All the bugs that slowed the release down ultimately would have happened regardless. This could have been a regular update to the game's story progress and those same bugs would have hindered the development time. It's possible he'd still be working on it since the regular updates are far longer than a holiday special. Hopefully, now he can continue at a normal pace without much trouble. If all these people think it's so easy to develop this stuff, maybe they should start developing their own vns and games and see what it's really like. Notvil turns out content on a regular basis unlike some devs that abandon their work before they're even half way finished. This was a one time issue where he decided to correct major problems with the engine he's using and people could and should be cutting him some slack for resolving all those bugs that were game breaking and even that damn virus false positive people were getting. Apparently, there's just no pleasing some people out there. I for one look forward to the next update and hope it does get finished much sooner now.

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
I agree wholeheartedly, the update itself was exactly what notvil intended it to be, a holiday special. All the bugs that slowed the release down ultimately would have happened regardless. This could have been a regular update to the game's story progress and those same bugs would have hindered the development time. It's possible he'd still be working on it since the regular updates are far longer than a holiday special. Hopefully, now he can continue at a normal pace without much trouble. If all these people think it's so easy to develop this stuff, maybe they should start developing their own vns and games and see what it's really like. Notvil turns out content on a regular basis unlike some devs that abandon their work before they're even half way finished. This was a one time issue where he decided to correct major problems with the engine he's using and people could and should be cutting him some slack for resolving all those bugs that were game breaking and even that damn virus false positive people were getting. Apparently, there's just no pleasing some people out there. I for one look forward to the next update and hope it does get finished much sooner now.
What a load of shit. This dev is, quite obviously, milking this game for all he can. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, it really is. But seriously, waiting 5 months for an update that's only 20 mins worth of playtime is just unacceptable. ANY dev working for ANY company would get his ass fired for that.

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I am talking in general not just for this game and patreons voting for it doesnt make it any less stupid, besides did you vote for a christmas update or did you vote for which character gets content for it?. Heck I can´t even view poll results because developers are actually stupid enough to lock something as simple as info updates and poll results behind a paywall. That is like paying for a test fit of a shoe before you actually buy it xD. Devs could get way more supporters if they were actually smart about it.
Good job making no sense what-so-ever again. Whether I voted or not is irrelevant because it doesn't change the fact the supporters wanted it. You say you couldn't view the polls? Gee I wonder why? Oh that is right, you're not a supporter. It isn't wrong for devs to priorities in what their supporters want.

Your whole shoe analogy makes zero sense, because you're not paying to make the actual shoe. You're trying it out to see if you want to buy it. It isn't the same thing as paying to advise on the design on the shoe.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone know how to do the erogesian mixing thing when the mom is doing her exercises? I have no idea what I'm supposed to do.

Oct 15, 2017
This update was disappointing to say the least ... I don't mind holiday specials and I liked the idea behind this one, but for the amount of time it took for the update to finish, the lack of content is staggering. The christmas special was a joke with a single scene artificially stretched by having to do a fucking minigame that also greatly hinders any chance to fap to it and the Halloween Special, while slightly longer, is blueballing you and ends on a fucking slideshow as the big "reward" that gets teased throughout it.

As it stands, this update was a complete waste of time in my opinion, not because it was a holiday special, but because the amount of time it took and the serious lack of content just leave me disappointed and unsatisfied.

pipboy

Sep 19, 2017
What a load of shit. This dev is, quite obviously, milking this game for all he can. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, it really is. But seriously, waiting 5 months for an update that's only 20 mins worth of playtime is just unacceptable. ANY dev working for ANY company would get his ass fired for that.
Are you a supporter? If yes- then go ahead and "fire" him. Stop supporting.

No? Then your argument is invalid. Simple as that.

When did so many professional masturbators started thinking creators should feed their sexual desires all the time, for free and selflessly?

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes