4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
It has always been 20-30 mins, every update.
Ops, I mean don't get me wrong, it is not really about the update itself, but the frequency of them.
Now that you are here: thanks for this little pearl you've made for us. Wish you could have more time to work on it. :)
Don't worry, I'm still a big fan.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Afterward, I continued going through Day S. The most recent scene I played was Abi playing billiards in the evening in the Rec Room. After finishing that scene between her and Aiden, there's a "many days later" screen and then Oli turning the light on and off as she struggles with her increasing lust over Aiden.
Is this additional content in the new update? I thought we‘ve only Halloween and Christmas content? :unsure:

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Oct 9, 2017
well, at least the next update would be in Late May or Midway in June and it's gonna be the last update for DayS right Sir NOTvil.

Reactions: MaqMaq

Oct 9, 2017
So, as I can see, the update works better this time. There are no so many false positive reports. I think I'll stick to the current compilation method then.
well, I was wondered where the main ".EXE" so it got me confused whether it was Zero or S that I was playing xD!!

4dan

Apr 24, 2018
Is there new compiled version today? Antivirus still doesnt like the Days.exe :/
Can you guys try to run Days.exe several times? I think it runs only once, second run is catched by AV.
Thanks for reply.

Reactions: pogo741852

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
well, I was wondered where the main ".EXE" so it got me confused whether it was Zero or S that I was playing xD!!
I'm still afraid to add a launcher to the game because some AVs still don't like this file. And, likely, the Launcher will only appear when the game is finished. I'm going to report to the AV companies that their Avs block it, which is a false positive. They should add it to their "white lists." I don't want to do it now because I have to report it every time I make a change to the file.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
NOTvil
I am thrilled by your game every time! Super cool graphics. Very hot female characters. Looking forward to the next update.
This time I had no problems starting the game. It started right away with Halloween and then it got Christmassy. Extremely awesome! :)

But that's all there was to find, wasn't it?

endriux

May 5, 2018
But it's too short .... And i have black flash sometimes.
Beggining is fantastic, awesome ! But now... I don't undestand some steps.
Anyway, your game is one of the best in this site. Again, GL !

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Speaking as someone who has never played this game, what's the content like? (No story spoilers please)

Is it a harem type game where everyone knows you're fucking everyone else? Is it a more realistic kind where you're just going through the motions and occasionaly there's sex scenes?

What is the game like?

Thank you :)

Neverpark

Apr 26, 2018
I just stopped my subscribtion to this dev, payed about 50$ for holidays update which was really late, you don't even call that late when its 2 months late, its past due. Wasnt about the lacking of masturbation content, its about delays, and we proved that he delayed at least 10 times since the last update. And theres no new content at all. 20 mins playtime for 5 months wait is just ridiculous. Being a subscriber gives the right to complain, I'm buying a product, you can call me whatever you want but the ones insulting prob didnt even pay for this game. Next time I'll download the game from here and won't be able to complain because it will be free.

nazgul111

Jun 9, 2017
Why the hell does this not have the NTR tag? especially since its completely unavoidable, like what the hell either add the tag or remove the ntr if your unwilling to add the tag and trap people into playing this wtf.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I just stopped my subscribtion to this dev, payed about 50$ for holidays update which was really late, you don't even call that late when its 2 months late, its past due. Wasnt about the lacking of masturbation content, its about delays, and we proved that he delayed at least 10 times since the last update. And theres no new content at all. 20 mins playtime for 5 months wait is just ridiculous. Being a subscriber gives the right to complain, I'm buying a product, you can call me whatever you want but the ones insulting prob didnt even pay for this game. Next time I'll download the game from here and won't be able to complain because it will be free.
Understandable. Well anyway, thank you for your support!

Reactions: bluejun

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Speaking as someone who has never played this game, what's the content like? (No story spoilers please)

Is it a harem type game where everyone knows you're fucking everyone else? Is it a more realistic kind where you're just going through the motions and occasionaly there's sex scenes?

What is the game like?

Thank you :)
This game is a slow burn about building tension and desire. It’s really hitting its stride now and all characters have some good content. It is similar to a harem, but a slightly different way in getting there. This and Echoes of Lust are my top 2 games. Definitely check it out.

Reactions: mannice431
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes