4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
You clearly haven't worked for a game development studio, nor understand a thing about coding in general. The median time to fix complex bugs can go upwards of 200 days or longer depending on how complex the fix will ultimately be, from how easily the issue can be reproduced to what type of language one is working in.
Well, the comment you are replying to is silly but this did start out with "Why do devs insist on making holiday specials when most of them are never on time". I do agree that planning these things is not easy, even for big studios. And precisely because most VN's on here are small teams or often a single developer not big studios any setback will be disastrous.

It is not up to me to to decide if it should have been released or not but you have to agree that seeing a halloween special close to easter is a bit silly.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I just stopped my subscribtion to this dev, payed about 50$ for holidays update which was really late, you don't even call that late when its 2 months late, its past due. Wasnt about the lacking of masturbation content, its about delays, and we proved that he delayed at least 10 times since the last update. And theres no new content at all. 20 mins playtime for 5 months wait is just ridiculous. Being a subscriber gives the right to complain, I'm buying a product, you can call me whatever you want but the ones insulting prob didnt even pay for this game. Next time I'll download the game from here and won't be able to complain because it will be free.
actually, you are not a subscriber, and you are not buying anything. You chose to support the creator, with no real strings attached. When you feel you don't get anything out of it, you stop pledge. The only thing you really entitled to is being more vocally upset over lack of progress than those that didn't support the creator.

Anyone that tipped a (any) creator 50 bucks should have no remorse or feel bad about keep download updates for free after cancel their pledge imho.

Reactions: johnelros

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Well, the comment you are replying to is silly but this did start out with "Why do devs insist on making holiday specials when most of them are never on time". I do agree that planning these things is not easy, even for big studios. And precisely because most VN's on here are small teams or often a single developer not big studios any setback will be disastrous.

It is not up to me to to decide if it should have been released or not but you have to agree that seeing a halloween special close to easter is a bit silly.
Sometimes there will be delays. But yeah, seasonal events probably best start work on a few months before take place and just tinker on inbetween regular update/stuff.

Reactions: MisterDan

Neverpark

Apr 26, 2018
actually, you are not a subscriber, and you are not buying anything. You chose to support the creator, with no real strings attached. When you feel you don't get anything out of it, you stop pledge. The only thing you really entitled to is being more vocally upset over lack of progress than those that didn't support the creator.

Anyone that tipped a (any) creator 50 bucks should have no remorse or feel bad about keep download updates for free after cancel their pledge imho.
You obviously don't understand Patreon at all don't you? When the dev put a price on post/download, its a price to buy the download, in that fact, they put a price to unlock their contents, so every patrons are customers, if you don't pay you don't have access. basic customer service that everyone understands but you.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You obviously don't understand Patreon at all don't you? When the dev put a price on post/download, its a price to buy the download, in that fact, they put a price to unlock their contents, so every patrons are customers, if you don't pay you don't have access. basic customer service that everyone understands but you.
No, it's a tiered membership if any. You pledge to the creator, become a member of his/her community and get access to things non member can't...

I'm quite sure you won't find any support for your claims that Patreon function as a retail store. Feel free to check out the "Patreon Help Center" articles yourself. "Find my Patreon Benefits" article probably the one you should find most interesting.

Patreon's stance on people feeling they don't get what signed up for is " If you are not getting what you expected, we highly recommend cancelling your membership with the creator, which will ensure no future payments are processed."

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Does the incest patch not work with 1.0 beta? Abigail still refers to him as Aiden instead of Dad.

Lovepzz

Dec 9, 2018
i have all scenes unlocked there is many scenes with the daughter and one sex scene with Ollie. My save file should work tested it in another pc before sharing. Here i will share it again for those that might need it, but people can just click my username and in my post activity the post with the saves will be there
Thank you so much ^^

Lovepzz

Dec 9, 2018
i have all scenes unlocked there is many scenes with the daughter and one sex scene with Ollie. My save file should work tested it in another pc before sharing. Here i will share it again for those that might need it, but people can just click my username and in my post activity the post with the saves will be there
Where are located the save files? i can't find them

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
So this update is just Halloween and Christmas events? I have 6 levels with daughter, and is needed lvl 7 to have missionary position at night, did I miss something or is it in next build?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
So this update is just Halloween and Christmas events? I have 6 levels with daughter, and is needed lvl 7 to have missionary position at night, did I miss something or is it in next build?
Must be missing something then. Its in there.

zeus04

Jan 30, 2020
that is, the idea could be very nice as a game and be ruined with these introductions of Christmas or etc. And waste time on a game that can only be based on a story well

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
When will people learn that voting for these holiday specials kicks actual updates down the road by a year? And before you say it, yeah I'm a financial supporter.

mrdmy143

Feb 24, 2021
NOTvil would you consider having someone to help you develop the game? I mean like, for free, just as a hobby too... or you really like to keep it only yourself?

Nice game by the way, great character designs. I played the Gray as well and I like how the story is going... interesting.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes