4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

MaqMaq

Jan 15, 2018
I was in love in with Olivia before and after this update I’m also love with her ass! Earlier it had been difficult to feel much of anything about her ass because I had been barely got to know it but after this proper introduction I believe it’s true love!

Anyway as I believe I feel more for Olivia than other hot characters in rest of the games in this site it was pretty spectacular to witness her scenes in the Halloween special. So Halloween part was good, but the Christmas part was a letdown, so much that I think it could have been left out, because just being there as a part of a package you needlessly harbour these ideas of getting more acquainted with Olivia’s body parts. But for me the Halloween part was special enough because even though scenes were becoming more and more explicit in previous updates they still weren’t doing it for me as much as I would have expected, but the scenes in Halloween scenes did, and as a defence for these holiday specials, without the Halloween theme Olivia wouldn’t have had an excuse to have a wardrobe that she had in this update and as such I wouldn’t have been able to form a special relationship with her ass. That would have been unfortunate!

Anyway the best atmosphere out of these type of games, one of the most lovable character in these games (Olivia), a bit bland dialogue and up this point relatively sluggish pace with updates, but who cares it’s still one of the best games around here

Last edited:

geninaheci

Donor
Oct 24, 2017
You really have to give some credit for NOTVIL in this update
Despite many hoping for other content, he really made some serious progress regarding game mechanics.

I liked a lot of his new ideas and despite it only being relatively short it was packed with different scenes in a short time other than just a few scenes stretched,like in a regular update.

Yes 5 months is a lot of time, but I think it will really pay off in the end

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Deep in your heart, there is always christmas!

(... or just follow the little smart camera event: balcony -> at the bar -> Oli's room)
Thanks. Got caught in the Halloween loop and thought that was the total update. Appreciate the help.

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks. Got caught in the Halloween loop and thought that was the total update. Appreciate the help.
Same Here. Only one scene availble - in the bed at nigh. Nothing more? or this is a bug?

Edit: At least I found a second scene - Christams TV.
Halloween quest still availible and nothing more. Tired sciping rooms. somebody please help - is this all or not?

Edit: So, I have checked the Data folder - that is definetly all the staff from the latest update. Well, anyway - amazing stuff. it's a pity that there is so little of it...

Last edited:

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1615347094272.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

First - the special update 1.0s is finally available for all patrons.
So get it, play it, enjoy it :)

Work in progress - v1.1...
Right now, I'm working on a script for an upcoming update. V1.1 is the last update of the DAYs, and it's essential for the story. So I'm replaying the game all over again and trying to figure out if there's anything else I forgot to say. And what I should add to this update.
Also, working on some visual updates for the apartment. It looks nice and quite mysterious. Just the way you like it.
And sure, I'm planning to add more sex with all girls, more animations, and hot moments :)
But more information about all that later...

Stay in touch...
And have a nice day!

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Same Here. Only one scene availble - in the bed at nigh. Nothing more? or this is a bug?

Edit: At least I found a second scene - Christams TV.
Halloween quest still availible and nothing more. Tired sciping rooms. somebody please help - is this all or not?

Edit: So, I have checked the Data folder - that is definetly all the staff from the latest update. Well, anyway - amazing stuff. it's a pity that there is so little of it...
It was mentioned several times before that this update will be only include the two holiday special contents.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes