4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1617204480678.png

Hey guys!
A little info update for you.

Work in progress. ..
Just began doing some renders. Everything looks fine.
But the story... damn, I never thought it would be so hard to end such a game. I have to change a lot that I was writing a long time ago. The scenario that I came up with 2 years ago doesn't satisfy me anymore. So I'm thinking about some alternatives. Heh, the 4th chapter must be insane...
But for now, I'll continue making renders for the v1.1, and hope to come up with some new cool ideas...
More previews and pictures soon!
Stay in touch...

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
View attachment 1115865

Hey guys!

Work in progress. ..
But the story... damn, I never thought it would be so hard to end such a game. I have to change a lot that I was writing a long time ago. The scenario that I came up with 2 years ago doesn't satisfy me anymore. So I'm thinking about some alternatives. Heh, the 4th chapter must be insane...
But for now, I'll continue making renders for the v1.1, and hope to come up with some new cool ideas...
Stay in touch...
Very curious. Looks like we will have to do a full replay eventually. As long as we keep that Abi content coming I am happy.

Oct 9, 2017
View attachment 1115865

Hey guys!

Work in progress. ..
Stay in touch...
damn I like THE PANT**S I mean cough* THE SCENERY

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
Can someone tell me , how do i unlock these 2 scenes ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know how you managed to skip the left one because in this case you wouldn't have achieved scene in the right bottom corner (on the billiard table). Just don't push 'skip' button in dialogs because some times it skips big parts of the game. It is an old bug.
The right one is repeatable scene in parents bedroom at night.

bananaftt

Feb 8, 2019
I don't know how you managed to skip the left one because in this case you wouldn't have achieved scene in the right bottom corner (on the billiard table). Just don't push 'skip' button in dialogs because some times it skips big parts of the game. It is an old bug.
The right one is repeatable scene in parents bedroom at night.
That's the funny thing , i never skiped dialoge.
It must some wierd bug i guess

Note : I had already seen the "right" scene , and even after repeating it , it still is "locked" , buggy endead :p

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
That's the funny thing , i never skiped dialoge.
It must some wierd bug i guess

Note : I had already seen the "right" scene , and even after repeating it , it still is "locked" , buggy endead :p
Well, if you want to open these scenes you can manually modify save file here:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications
File name 'DontLookAtMe'. Just find all strings with text re1 to re18 and make all of them =1. It will open all scenes.
The second option is start the game from the begining

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
First game of the dev had interesting story, but that's it. Gameplay and content-wise were pretty much "meh". How are things in this game ?

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1618148397897.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

So here's a little presentation of the updated environment that I've been making (still might be updated). I want to make a cool scene there, and now I'm deciding which music I should use for it.
Also got a lot of new ideas for chapter 4, but damn... It's going to be complicated storywise.
Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy all the twists at the end :)
So yeah, work in progress...
Wait a bit for more info,
And stay in touch!

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
This one is excellent. I do wish it had dynamic choices and more player control over games story but holy mother of God the daughter Abigail is one of the hottest collection of pixels I have seen! Anyways just tried this one and only last part and I am def. down to buy this one. The Dad and this lockdown thing guess I gotta go back for more story but its hot and Abi-hope shes the focus. The niece would be 9/10 in most other games I have played so far but just shows I barely even pay attention to her in the game or especially robot maid with Abi there ha. Good work dev and game is fire and on my list for buy.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
View attachment 1136351

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

So here's a little presentation of the updated environment that I've been making (still might be updated). I want to make a cool scene there, and now I'm deciding which music I should use for it.
Also got a lot of new ideas for chapter 4, but damn... It's going to be complicated storywise.
Anyway, I hope you'll enjoy all the twists at the end :)
So yeah, work in progress...
Wait a bit for more info,
And stay in touch!
Looks like MC, Oli and Abi will be having some kind of fuckfest on that platform...I wonder, besides the cameras, will there be an audience?
Will the neighbor girl show up or the wife? Oh man so much possibilities. Hope Mary and the dark haired robot whom seems to be in control are also involved!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes