4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1621998884016.png

Hey guys!
A bit more info...
And one more sexy ass for you :)
Okay, so this week I'm busy (and will be till the beginning of the next one) with some personal stuff, and won't be able to develop in this period. Hopefully, I'll finish the rendering and postwork somewhere next week, maybe one week later... Oh, and I'm going to show you some sex scene previews.
I'm still unsure about some parts of the story. I've changed my mind about some aspects of it so many times. Ah, it breaks my brain... The story got more complicated than I planned. Well, I hope you'll be happy to reveal all the secrets at the end...
Stay in touch...
And have a nice day!

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
View attachment 1213303

Hey guys!
A bit more info...
And one more sexy ass for you :)
Okay, so this week I'm busy (and will be till the beginning of the next one) with some personal stuff, and won't be able to develop in this period. Hopefully, I'll finish the rendering and postwork somewhere next week, maybe one week later... Oh, and I'm going to show you some sex scene previews.
I'm still unsure about some parts of the story. I've changed my mind about some aspects of it so many times. Ah, it breaks my brain... The story got more complicated than I planned. Well, I hope you'll be happy to reveal all the secrets at the end...
Stay in touch...
And have a nice day!
For the love of god let me knock Abi and Oli up...

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It wasn't a kink I enjoyed at first but after playing enough of these types of games, I've slowly come around. Still not a favorite kink, and initially avoided creampies for that same reason, but that was more because of the potential irl consequences resulting in a pregnancy...both physical, emotional, and whether it would negatively affect relationships. However in most of the games I've played, I've yet to see any really negative outcomes or consequences, so I've done a 180 and kinda enjoy it depending on the characters and story.

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
It wasn't a kink I enjoyed at first but after playing enough of these types of games, I've slowly come around. Still not a favorite kink, and initially avoided creampies for that same reason, but that was more because of the potential irl consequences resulting in a pregnancy...both physical, emotional, and whether it would negatively affect relationships. However in most of the games I've played, I've yet to see any really negative outcomes or consequences, so I've done a 180 and kinda enjoy it depending on the characters and story.
I mean I can understand that, and I'm not kink shaming those who are into it. I think it's probably a bit of a primal drive, all things considered.
I just don't like it, something about a living being growing inside another is not sexy to me.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Is coding usually NOTvil's bottleneck?
Rendering I think
Rendering is correct. Notvil prefers CPU rendering to GPU. I've asked him about this in the past.

slow burn this time..
Notvil took a week and a few days off last month. Hoping no bugs turn up during coding, but he's confident it'll be smooth as the Halloween / Easter update brought up all the new bugs when he tweaked the game engine.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes