4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

hiddemNameZ

Jun 29, 2021
Hello guys! It seems that I am stuck. DayS, both objectives are "Processing". Abigail 5, Olivia 6 , Mary 7. What can be done in such case?

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
preview.jpg

Some info for you...

Slowly but steadily I'm doing the work. And yeah, coding is in progress...
Putting some dialogues into the game right now.
Again, no exact dates of release. Don't want to give you promises this time...
Ah, I really wish to finish this chapter already and start making the next one. Need to change the gameplay and other little things because the current chapter kinda annoyed me, gameplaywise. I want to fresh up the game a bit.
But all that later... Let's finish this one first.
Hopefully, we'll see the end of the chapter soon :)
As I said before, when the game gets closer to the end, every update takes much longer to make. There are so many things that I should keep in mind...
And I'm glad that I have you guys! I hope you know that creating this game wouldn't be possible without you!

Well, I think that's all for now!
Stay in touch...
And have a nice day!

homiKnom

Jan 2, 2021
Just found this game and for me is a masterpiece very beautiful in all aspects, very talented dev congrats

Reactions: MM48
Jan 12, 2019

Unlocked
Info Update 14/07/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...

God, the heat is insane this year! Ah, like an anomaly. I'm used to a colder climate.
So somehow trying to do coding and other work. I want to add one more scene (some more renders in the next few days).
The final scene that I was creating also needs some tweaks because I want to change some details.
Oh, by the way, just a reminder for new guys that the is a website where you can check the progress of the update
So don't hesitate to visit it when you want to know the state of current development.

Stay in touch...
And have a nice day!

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
This game is worth the wait. Always look forward to more. Seems like things are going slowly but I’d rather have that than release dates that get moved.

Reactions: DarkDank
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes