4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Feb 7, 2019
Is there away to skip content i played this but got new pc so i don't have any save files

Reactions: CoriRed

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1623170629072.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

Here's a preview of one of the scenes. I know some guys have been waiting for it, so they will finally get it. There also will be more hot scenes with other characters :)
As I told you before, I'm finishing the rendering stage. (actually finished rendering, and finishing the postwork now), and I'm almost ready to start working with the engine.
So more news soon, and more previews!
Stay in touch!

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Rendering is correct. Notvil prefers CPU rendering to GPU. I've asked him about this in the past.
That's curious, there are very few cases where I can think CPU rendering would be a reasonable option compared to GPU processing for 3D images, these days. The game is visually decent, but hampering their ability to preview quickly (among other things) to keep creative ideas moving without interruption seems odd.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer
Aug 8, 2017
That's curious, there are very few cases where I can think CPU rendering would be a reasonable option compared to GPU processing for 3D images, these days. The game is visually decent, but hampering their ability to preview quickly (among other things) to keep creative ideas moving without interruption seems odd.
Well, it's a bad time for NOTvil to change their mind on that. Hard to scare up a GPU with a good amount of VRAM these days without spending ludicrous amounts of money.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well, it's a bad time for NOTvil to change their mind on that. Hard to scare up a GPU with a good amount of VRAM these days without spending ludicrous amounts of money.
I was merely curious about the original decision and didn't know if it was funding or technology. I know Devs can have an established workflow with which they are comfortable and perhaps they have experienced configuration issues which they did not want to address further (e.g., I know of another Dev who fell back to CPU-only rendering when they couldn't figure out the cause of their GPU rendering problems).

Aug 8, 2017
I was merely curious about the original decision and didn't know if it was funding or technology. I know Devs can have an established workflow with which they are comfortable and perhaps they have experienced configuration issues which they did not want to address further (e.g., I know of another Dev who fell back to CPU-only rendering when they couldn't figure out the cause of their GPU rendering problems).
I won't lie; I'm also pretty curious. I only dabble, but imagining doing everything CPU only is painful! That said, I started after Daz started really pushing iRay, so 3Delight and Superfly output looks a bit off to me, and I believe both of those support CPU rendering much better than iRay.

Reactions: fried

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
omg.. I somehow managed to delete all of my saves from all 3 chapters :eek::FacePalm: I already started to play trough them again, but it's a LOT of work. I know there were walkthroughs for both collectibles and progress.. Can anybody share the link again, please?

Jul 13, 2018
omg.. I somehow managed to delete all of my saves from all 3 chapters :eek::FacePalm: I already started to play trough them again, but it's a LOT of work. I know there were walkthroughs for both collectibles and progress.. Can anybody share the link again, please?
or just use a save to get everything unlocked again

NebulaX

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Genius.. Nobody knows where the saves are stored. I even tracked every single action of the game- there is no save file.
C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications

DontLookAtMe
DontReadME
DontTouchMe

Those are your save files for each respective chapter.

Reactions: DarkDank

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
C:\Users\XXXXX\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications

DontLookAtMe
DontReadME
DontTouchMe

Those are your save files for each respective chapter.
Yes, I found these files, but the entries are cryptic and not self-explantory, so I decided to ignore them and not count them as a "save game". And they won't help me with finding secrets / collectibles anyway. And there are some, even in the latest chapter.

Jul 13, 2018
Yes, I found these files, but the entries are cryptic and not self-explantory, so I decided to ignore them and not count them as a "save game". And they won't help me with finding secrets / collectibles anyway. And there are some, even in the latest chapter.
if you want to at least have all scenes unlocked just replace your saves with this ( make sure you save your saves somewhere else tho) this is a full save since last version was not story related this save is still updated. Every scene unlocked paste it where NebulaX said

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes