4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey guys!
A quick info update for you...

Sorry guys, I won't post any previews today because the scenes I've made already are from the end of the update. Yeah, I started rendering it from the final scenes and I want to avoid spoilers. I'll show you some sexy previews a bit later.
So yeah, I'm still busy with renders and animations, and I will be making them for quite a while since the update is animation-heavy. The update will be focused mainly on the sex scenes, and this will be the last update like that.
I know some guys don't like that the current chapter has less storytelling than the previous ones. Don't worry, chapter 4 will be all about the story and will be explaining everything.
But there's still a lot of work to be done...
Stay in touch, guys!
And have a nice day!

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
First game of the dev had interesting story, but that's it. Gameplay and content-wise were pretty much "meh". How are things in this game ?
The animated lewd scenes are far, far better in this one. I'd say it's top quality, though a very different aesthetic from most other quality games; which shouldn't be surprising, if you played the dev's first game. Gameplay is nothing like the first one. This one plays more like a straight visual novel, though the UI is unique. You should definitely give this one a shot.

PunkHooligan

Onion Ninja
Donor
Aug 10, 2020
The animated lewd scenes are far, far better in this one. I'd say it's top quality, though a very different aesthetic from most other quality games; which shouldn't be surprising, if you played the dev's first game. Gameplay is nothing like the first one. This one plays more like a straight visual novel, though the UI is unique. You should definitely give this one a shot.
Pleased to hear. Maybe gonna grab this one too at Steam. What about amount of content in hours ? Not used to skip dialogues.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Pleased to hear. Maybe gonna grab this one too at Steam. What about amount of content in hours ? Not used to skip dialogues.
I'm not sure how many hours, since it's been awhile since I played. There are three chapters so far completed out of four planned chapters, so one more chapter coming. In other words, the game is far along and has plenty of content.

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
How to start both the events? I downloaded & clicked Days then continue but it's not showing any objectives.
For Halloween update: go to hallway and click on orange circle
For the Chtistmas update: click on three red circles: balcony -> Rec room -> Olivia's room

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 1185258

Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a little sexy preview :)

Well... So work in progress!
I'm still making animations/renders for the version. Has done quite a lot, but anyway, the is still work to do. Hopefully soon I'l get to the coding.
Stay in touch!
Aww hell yes! i been waiting all year to get to the final happy dappy session with the niece! Good luck man! we all rooting for this to come to life soon enough!

Reactions: DarkDank

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
View attachment 1185258

Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a little sexy preview :)

Well... So work in progress!
I'm still making animations/renders for the version. Has done quite a lot, but anyway, the is still work to do. Hopefully soon I'l get to the coding.
Stay in touch!
Man... the renders are so top notch you have an urge to take a bite.

Reactions: DarkDank
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes