4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

herrbertold

Jun 7, 2017
It's three part of the game. Before starting playing the game read file 'Read! the order of launching' in the game folder
Thanks, I took some time away from playing to let some updates get ahead of me so I could greedily binge it for longer :)

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
I'm glad the poll showed that the version works well for most, which means I am now confident that I will use the same compilation method for future updates.

Now about v1.1
I'm finishing with the script and new environments... Still struggling with the story of one character. I won't tell you who I am talking about, but there is a chance that I will have to edit some parts of the script at the beginning to make everything look good at the end, and make that character fit the story well...
So maybe you'll have to replay the whole game when It's finished, to understand everything.
v 1.1 should be big enough. I would probably need to split it into 2 updates, but I want to fit everything into one.
And yeah, I'm getting ready to begin the rendering. You'll see some first screenshots quite soon.
So stay in touch...
And have a nice day!

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020

Hey guys!
Some info for you...
I'm glad the poll showed that the version works well for most, which means I am now confident that I will use the same compilation method for future updates.

Now about v1.1
I'm finishing with the script and new environments... Still struggling with the story of one character. I won't tell you who I am talking about, but there is a chance that I will have to edit some parts of the script at the beginning to make everything look good at the end, and make that character fit the story well...
So maybe you'll have to replay the whole game when It's finished, to understand everything.
v 1.1 should be big enough. I would probably need to split it into 2 updates, but I want to fit everything into one.
And yeah, I'm getting ready to begin the rendering. You'll see some first screenshots quite soon.
So stay in touch...
And have a nice day!
New environments :unsure:

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
This looks amazing. Sorry if it mentioned somewhere but I didn't see, what is the "other" for game engine?

Unfortunately I can only play on Android so a port would be awesome but dunno how much work that is. I hope for success in your project!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes