4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
What a load of shit. This dev is, quite obviously, milking this game for all he can. Don't get me wrong, it's a good game, it really is. But seriously, waiting 5 months for an update that's only 20 mins worth of playtime is just unacceptable. ANY dev working for ANY company would get his ass fired for that.
You clearly haven't worked for a game development studio, nor understand a thing about coding in general. The median time to fix complex bugs can go upwards of 200 days or longer depending on how complex the fix will ultimately be, from how easily the issue can be reproduced to what type of language one is working in.

May 13, 2018
Is anybody able to successfully install the patch? I can't unzip the .exe with either Winzip or 7z - shows as missing info or a corrupted file on both of the last 2 updates.

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
Notvil, the Halloween scenes with super hot. Loved it. It was just so damn short. Is there some way to pause the screen on those final shots?

The Christmas update was pretty lackluster though. That one was disappointing.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
You cannot be serious that it took almost half a year for that. Lets all be honest. The dev is straight up lying. I dont doubt that there were some problems with the release but im 100% sure he was slacking off most of the time.

September: Lets do a Halloween special. yay
October: Hmmm i was too lazy and probably aint gonna make it in time.
November: Sorry (fck u) guys i will combine it with the xmas special
December: Fck it, lets just take the whole month off to enjoy xmas.
January: Sorry (fck u) guys i ran into some problems but im working hard (NOT)
Late February (almost March): Thats it guys THIS IS WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (15 mins of gametime)

Aero34

Oct 11, 2018
if you use my save file all scenes are unlocked there i shared it before this 1.0s version came out, you just need to look around for the last save file shared here by myself
so since you have all scenes are there any scenes ith the daughter? Except for the dream one, I have already done that

Jul 13, 2018
so since you have all scenes are there any scenes ith the daughter? Except for the dream one, I have already done that
i have all scenes unlocked there is many scenes with the daughter and one sex scene with Ollie. My save file should work tested it in another pc before sharing. Here i will share it again for those that might need it, but people can just click my username and in my post activity the post with the saves will be there

Reactions: Jirachi

kengo2019

Apr 3, 2019
NOTvil Thank you for your update. Just my opinion. I think your game is unique because you wrote engine by your self and create game environment as your way. But in this update, you used game play like any Renpy game. It makes your game become the same as other Renpy game. I hope you don't use it for the remain main story. If you really want to use that game play why don't use Renpy instead?

Reactions: satan1972

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think you shouldn't listen to all of the whining comments, NOTvil. Personally, I think you're doing a fantastic job, and your growth on Patreon is a testament to what most people think, not counting people who get it for free here and then complain that you've not provided enough free content for them. Some people will always have a reason to complain.

I believe I should make you aware of an issue as of this release, but this is not a complaint. Maybe you already know of this and will have it fixed in the next update; if not, at least now you'll be aware of the bug. A little before this release, I started replaying Day S. When this release happened, I played through the Halloween content and then the Christmas content. Afterward, I continued going through Day S. The most recent scene I played was Abi playing billiards in the evening in the Rec Room. After finishing that scene between her and Aiden, there's a "many days later" screen and then Oli turning the light on and off as she struggles with her increasing lust over Aiden.

Right after that Oli scene finishes, I am given control again to find the next scene. However, I only see the room navigation at the top of the screen. The Ergosian Filter, Time of Day, and Events panels on the bottom are no longer shown. I'm not sure what's happened, but I can no longer see what the next objective is, cannot change the time of day, and cannot use the Ergosian gas to move further. Do you have any suggestions? In Windows, is there a key combination that will force those panels open again?

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
After much figuring out (the red or green dots for the christmas special didn't show up, I only could do the Halloween special). Yes I went through many days, looked in every location (especially the ones mentioned on the balcony, rec room and Oly's room). I deleted my saves and started over, and it worked.

sevensick

Dec 28, 2017
People who don't have circles. Most likely you have no saves left, and you started the game from the beginning. In order for active circles to appear, you need to go through the introduction a little until the binoural Erogen appears. This is after having sex while doing yoga with Abi. After this scene, holiday mugs appear, as people wrote above.
P.S. While I was trying to understand what was not working for me, I almost broke my ass)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
People who don't have circles. Most likely you have no saves left, and you started the game from the beginning. In order for active circles to appear, you need to go through the introduction a little until the binoural Erogen appears. This is after having sex while doing yoga with Abi. After this scene, holiday mugs appear, as people wrote above.
P.S. While I was trying to understand what was not working for me, I almost broke my ass)
Did you try stuff your keyboard up the baguette chute in anger, or... how that "break your ass" panned out? :ROFLMAO:

Liomais

May 22, 2017
I am very disappointed with this development.

It seems to me one of the best games for the history and visual quality. But if the developer does not accompany. I no longer remembered if this game was still active.

Hopefully this situation will be reversed, its content has a lot of quality.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Yeah, I'm also disappointed due to the so short content with the update, especially that we've been waiting for sooo long.

In the other hand, damn, the aura of the content is still not any comparible to any other game's, it's so unique.

Still, as we talked about the money and other stuff... I dont think that a 20-30 minutes content is what all those hundreds of patreons expect and deserve. Somehow NOTvil have to manage this situation so to get rid off this bad taste in the mouth.

Now, if you don't mind I'll go back to check again my girls in their pumpkin costume...

Reactions: Zed

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I think you shouldn't listen to all of the whining comments, NOTvil. Personally, I think you're doing a fantastic job, and your growth on Patreon is a testament to what most people think, not counting people who get it for free here and then complain that you've not provided enough free content for them. Some people will always have a reason to complain.

I believe I should make you aware of an issue as of this release, but this is not a complaint. Maybe you already know of this and will have it fixed in the next update; if not, at least now you'll be aware of the bug. A little before this release, I started replaying Day S. When this release happened, I played through the Halloween content and then the Christmas content. Afterward, I continued going through Day S. The most recent scene I played was Abi playing billiards in the evening in the Rec Room. After finishing that scene between her and Aiden, there's a "many days later" screen and then Oli turning the light on and off as she struggles with her increasing lust over Aiden.

Right after that Oli scene finishes, I am given control again to find the next scene. However, I only see the room navigation at the top of the screen. The Ergosian Filter, Time of Day, and Events panels on the bottom are no longer shown. I'm not sure what's happened, but I can no longer see what the next objective is, cannot change the time of day, and cannot use the Ergosian gas to move further. Do you have any suggestions? In Windows, is there a key combination that will force those panels open again?
Thank you for your support! :)

Oh, that moment isn't a bug. It's a scripted scene. All you have to is go to the Parent's room and find Oli there

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I am very disappointed with this development.

It seems to me one of the best games for the history and visual quality. But if the developer does not accompany. I no longer remembered if this game was still active.

Hopefully this situation will be reversed, its content has a lot of quality.
I think it's a good addition to the game. People often enjoy finding some content that isn't related to the main story, especially if they're annoyed by the camera gameplay. I'm looking at the game as a whole, and how it will be played when it's finished.. If you don't like the current update, that's okay for me :)

Last edited:

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Yeah, I'm also disappointed due to the so short content with the update, especially that we've been waiting for sooo long.

In the other hand, damn, the aura of the content is still not any comparible to any other game's, it's so unique.

Still, as we talked about the money and other stuff... I dont think that a 20-30 minutes content is what all those hundreds of patreons expect and deserve. Somehow NOTvil have to manage this situation so to get rid off this bad taste in the mouth.

Now, if you don't mind I'll go back to check again my girls in their pumpkin costume...
It has always been 20-30 mins, every update.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes