4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

kengo2019

Apr 3, 2019
I wonder this forum has notification function or not? That mean I can choose a favourite game and when it becomes [complete] I will get a notification and check it out.

Reactions: V-red
Jan 25, 2020
Dude always delivers with quality content, many devs here earn 5x more than him and still fail to deliver even the same amount of content, let's not talk about quality. He came across a very genuine problem, many people play the game as full and not just a FAP fest straight to fuck

NeinSchroid

Jul 25, 2017
Dude always delivers with quality content, many devs here earn 5x more than him and still fail to deliver even the same amount of content, let's not talk about quality. He came across a very genuine problem, many people play the game as full and not just a FAP fest straight to fuck
i dont react to comments that much but, this is the most accurate comment i've ever seen in this last year

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
We all know that one game called Being a DIK right. I mean the waiting time for an update on this game is quite similar. But then we get like dozen of sex scenes and a couple of hours gameplay on top of that. I think we will be lucky to get like 5 sex scenes when and if the next update finally gets released.

I really like AOG and i've been waiting for the next update for a long time but this is getting absolutely ridiculous.

Reactions: enigma08

Oct 9, 2017
We all know that one game called Being a DIK right. I mean the waiting time for an update on this game is quite similar. But then we get like dozen of sex scenes and a couple of hours gameplay on top of that. I think we will be lucky to get like 5 sex scenes when and if the next update finally gets released.

I really like AOG and i've been waiting for the next update for a long time but this is getting absolutely ridiculous.
thats why ppl this day complain about the update is to long ahahah me its been 4yrs that I got this site and some games are really bloom such as DMD(Dating my daughter) this was the longest game and still in progress but it was ashame that the Teachers Pet was stop I Like the way of the game play he did but he didn't make it such a let but NotVil didn't stop but create another gray-verse after his 1st game its really worth to wait . .. .

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018

Compare different visual novels with each other according to criteria like "number of updates", "volume of each update", "frequency of updates", i.e. quantitatively and qualitatively, it is the same as comparing warm with purple.
Every novel is a work of art, even the most unfortunate one.
Every novel is a piece goods.
And you need to treat each one individually.

leva228

Aug 13, 2017
16.gif

Info Update 12/12/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...
And a spooky preview animation that I a been working on for a while... Hope you're not afraid of some horror elements.
Alright, I'm sure the only question you're interested in now is "wen update?".
I think I'll release it closer to Christmas. I lost all the deadlines anyway, so I think releasing it somewhere near Christmas would be a good present for you.
So a bit more, and you'll finally get it.
Stay in touch!

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 1542893

Info Update 12/12/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...
And a spooky preview animation that I a been working on for a while... Hope you're not afraid of some horror elements.
I think I'll release it closer to Christmas. I lost all the deadlines anyway, so I think releasing it somewhere near Christmas would be a good present for you.
Stay in touch!
rip

• Angry
Reactions: leg28 and KifKot

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
The guy is an absolute joke. Creative? Sure. Unfortunately that’s where any sign of business decency ends.

The simple fact is that this dev doesn’t deserve a regular wage for his “work”. There literally hasn’t been progress on the story of this project in 2 years! And what’s worse? He consistently insults the intelligence of every single fan that he has by creating his own ludicrous deadlines and missing every single one of them. Say what you want about the creative process, but after seeing YEARS of the same type of BS “little update for you” posts that share zero information about the actual work that has been done, how can you claim that he isn’t misleading the people that FUND his project?

I haven’t actually cared about this project since that 5-minute holiday update that no one asked for came out last year. Why? Not only the reasons above, but after all that waiting, it wasn’t even remotely entertaining to ACTUALLY PLAY anymore. The man has ruined his own game, and I’d recommend we all focus on better uses of our money and time- speaking from personal experience, it’s the right way to go.
Cool story, I'm still gonna play it when it drops.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I’d recommend we all focus on better uses of our money and time- speaking from personal experience, it’s the right way to go.
or we could all hang around here and whinge about how dire the dev is, how tardy the updates are, how we can save our money or how we won't give any unless ...

don't like what's happening, unwatch the thread and let it die ...

Reactions: Riujin

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
or we could all hang around here and whinge about how dire the dev is, how tardy the updates are, how we can save our money or how we won't give any unless ...

don't like what's happening, unwatch the thread and let it die ...
Honestly I'm thankful this thread gets as much action as it does. I can reliably find it in my notifications w/o having to search haha

I don't know about everyone else, but its healthy to have some more long-term projects to look forward to. Terabytes worth of bangers out there to bide the time.

Reactions: adis002

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
View attachment 1542893

Info Update 12/12/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...
Stay in touch!
I’m already hella late, so I may as well make it more late! Come on man, why even say stuff like that? SMH. At least the release will be fire, like it always is.

Neverpark

Apr 26, 2018
View attachment 1542893

Info Update 12/12/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...
Stay in touch!
And the last 3 lasts topics were supposed to be the last topics before the release, after postponing this release for 6 months.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes