4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
Please, somebody tell me this is a joke and faked.
Its December already so what do you think?
By the way i said months ago when every1 thought is gonna get realeased in like september or something that its not gonna be until next year. Its the exact same thing that happened last year.
And when i said its impossible for music being the reason for taking so long as the dev claimed my comment got deleted twice :LOL::LOL:

akachin

Jun 17, 2019
Its December already so what do you think?
By the way i said months ago when every1 thought is gonna get realeased in like september or something that its not gonna be until next year. Its the exact same thing that happened last year.
And when i said its impossible for music being the reason for taking so long as the dev claimed my comment got deleted twice :LOL::LOL:
dddddddd.png

Neverpark

Apr 26, 2018
This Dev knows he won't get anymore money from his patrons after this release so he's postponing it forever like the last one. 1 release a year, he just want the money and find more and more excuses everytime. He was sure in august, then postponed un Sept, then Octm then Nov.... this guy is ridiculous. I've been a patron of this guy for over a year, stopped 4 months ago because I've seen how it would go in the future and I felt that I was being fked enough, so I paid 150+$ for one release, thats how this guy is treating his patrons.

720NoScope

Apr 8, 2021
This Dev knows he won't get anymore money from his patrons after this release so he's postponing it forever like the last one. 1 release a year, he just want the money and find more and more excuses everytime. He was sure in august, then postponed un Sept, then Octm then Nov.... this guy is ridiculous. I've been a patron of this guy for over a year, stopped 4 months ago because I've seen how it would go in the future and I felt that I was being fked enough, so I paid 150+$ for one release, thats how this guy is treating his patrons.
ähem I think you spelled:"NotVil and 90% of semi-popular developer on this site, when their game slowly comes to an end." wrong.

maltador

Jun 7, 2017
ive been a patron too but i stopped last year when he postponed it 8 times in a row with a different excuse every time and when he finally released it it was like 15 mins gameplay AT THE MOST.

Jul 13, 2018
ive been a patron too but i stopped last year when he postponed it 8 times in a row with a different excuse every time and when he finally released it it was like 15 mins gameplay AT THE MOST.
that was an Halloween and Christmas special he took almost an year for that honestly i like the girls characters in his games but what NotVil is doing isn't right for whatever reasons he could have. Now next release he will leave probably to 2022 saying music ain't done yet or another bs. ANd the epilogue which is the ending will be for 2023. At least there are some devs that take months for an update but the update is full of content and hours and hours of gameplay while Notvil isn't one of those

Reactions: endriux

Oct 9, 2017

Unlocked
Info Update 29/11/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...
Well, looks like I won't release the update even in November. To be honest, I didn't expect that. It seems like I lost the sense of time, and I can't estimate the amount of work properly. Unfortunately, the update will be available only in December.
Stay in touch...

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019

Unlocked
Info Update 29/11/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...
Well, looks like I won't release the update even in November. To be honest, I didn't expect that. It seems like I lost the sense of time, and I can't estimate the amount of work properly. Unfortunately, the update will be available only in December.
Stay in touch...

At this point, any release date he gives is meaningless. Just pretend he never said anything. It will come when it comes.

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
For me, this developer is worth waiting for his work as long as he sees fit, let it be months or years.
Be glad that you generally have the opportunity to join his work and stop whining and crying like little girls.
Do not want to wait - read other visual novels, or create your own, and make them at the level of NOTvil, and make also the huge updates every month, show him an example of both high quality work and high productivity.

Last edited:

Stidza

Jun 19, 2019

Unlocked
Info Update 29/11/2021
Hey guys!
Some info for you...
Stay in touch...

" The next post on Patreon will be finally the release of the update."

Jul 13, 2018
keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed, i honestly wouldn't count on him delivering the update this month as well i think he will release it at first half of 2022 and the epilogue in 2023.

Jul 13, 2018
hmm by the way guys been like a month the music and testing of the game are still stuck where it last was either no progress was made or some progress was made but Notvil isn't updating his website that much.

Resizer

Aug 12, 2018
keep your expectations low and you won't be disappointed, i honestly wouldn't count on him delivering the update this month as well i think he will release it at first half of 2022 and the epilogue in 2023.
I agree that the best way not to be disappointed is not to be fascinated.

Oct 9, 2017
your complaining something this little but not some other game such as RPGgames that are longer than this thing ahahha k.. for me patience is a virtue

and people would say "your defending him ?" defend or not thats just how I see people if this going to drop then be it if not then continue YOLO .. stop this debate about the dev complain to the patreon if wan't some refund about your money and clearly that 70% out of 30% in this Site are free users thats waiting for release to me I'm subs him its just a 1$ per month its not that bad what bad is if your Subs in NETFLIX that hasn't updated ..

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes