4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

bigmememan

Sep 7, 2018
here are my saves. one is at the end of 0.8, and one is full save for 1.0 with all replay unlocked. The hearts I got finally are 7 for Agi, 6 for Oli and 7 for Mary.
the place where to put the save : C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MMFApplications
There's no folder for me

nuoovo

May 12, 2018
Step 1: Gather my incredibly attractive family into an apartment.

Step 2:Trap them in the apartment and drug them so they get horny and fuck eachother

Step 3: Profit
Wait, do you seriously think that, or are you just being sarcastic? I mean if someone would look at this game like that, I would simply say that they either skipped all the text or they simply don't know english and look at the pictures instead.Not mentioning the previous title Gray that can explain a lot... Nah, you are simply trolling I just didn't notice.

buttfan

Feb 24, 2021
I dropped the IC patch.exe file into the Areas of Gray folder, ran it and immediately my virus checker grabbed it and threw it in isolation saying malware detected.

Sooooo... is it actually infected, or is it a false positive because it is trying to modify files without going through the proper process?

Identifies it as " Win32.LocalInfect.2" not just suspicious behavior.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017
I found other music, but I'm still finishing that scene because there are some big parts that has to be changed. It will take me another week or so to complete.
Good grief. I don't even listen to the music, but if I did I really don't think I'd even notice it "synced" to the scene.

While I applaud the author for having an idea and trying to realize it, by taking money they've become a business and should also be considering the customer. In business "the customer is always right", and if you keep the customer waiting too long you will lose them. I was a customer once but dropped many months ago, the gaps in release are way too long for me to give money every month.

Reactions: bluehound36
Jul 13, 2018
Well guess i was right when i said this would only release in 2022. Haha i still remember when i read the last dev update about the music issue and remaking a scene and story because the new music didn't fit the old one. Guess in 2022 we get the last update and in 2023 we get the epilogue

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
View attachment 1502213

Hey guys!
One more info update...

Alright guys, the last quick update. Yeah, the release is delayed a bit again.
The update has a scene that I synchronized with the music track and was making the whole scene for that song. I found the track a year ago and was in love with it, and wanted to create a special scene with it.
Unfortunately, a year ago, the track had a completely different license. And for some reason, the author has changed it now, which does not allow me to use this music. And I, like a complete idiot, didn't check it before the work and was sure that the license remained old.
I found other music, but I'm still finishing that scene because there are some big parts that has to be changed. It will take me another week or so to complete.
The next post on Patreon will be finally the release of the update.
Good grief. If I want music, I'll put Youtube running in the background with some of it. Just release the damn thing already!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes