4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
I told you guys it was gonna get past Halloween. I am starting to wonder if were actually getting it mid-November or it gets postponed to xmas.
I told you guys... once Halloween is over without new content, update will be postponed till Christmas.
Then - because dev is always super-busy around Christmas - re-scheduling to January.
Important to share some of the hottest picture in the meantime - to spoil the majority of the upcoming content... to keep up everyone's interest.
= and that's literally the best recipe how to milk your fans for additional 3 months more... ;)

... and yes, of course I'm hoping that I'll be wrong.

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
The author said he didn't think to complete the update for Halloween and didn't say when it will released. I think it will be in November, but it's only my opinion.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This has been one hell of a delay. If I were NOTvil, after the failure of the "extra" update that pretty much made the main storyline bein on hold for over a year... I'd just want this update out the door and worry about fixes later... because I assume everything from renders to storyline is done, its just the dumb engine he's using giving some gameplay troubles

Kikatchu

Sep 1, 2019
That said, this has been one hell of a delay. If I were NOTvil, after the failure of the "extra" update that pretty much made the main storyline bein on hold for over a year... I'd just want this update out the door and worry about fixes later...
"He's again that damned if he doesn't, damned if he does" position.
If he releases now with a ton of bugs, people are going to bitch and moan it was unfinished and unplayable especially for the time it took. If he waits till it works perfectly people are going to complain even more about the delays.

I'd lean more towards the: "polish it, and then release in the best possible state"-approach. People are already complaining about delays anyway. Better to have them complain more of the same thing than have them complain about multiple things.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
I feel like the incest patch isn't working. Abigail keeps saying Aiden all the time instead of "Dad"

adis002

Nov 27, 2017
"...
I'd lean more towards the: "polish it, and then release in the best possible state"-approach. People are already complaining about delays anyway. Better to have them complain more of the same thing than have them complain about multiple things.
Absolutely not. If we are talking about releasing the full game right away, then of course. But definitely not when you are releasing early access and asking money for it throughout the time. Showing people your buggy version in early access is absolutely OK, because this way, they see the premise and know it will eventually get fixed. How long is gonna be this update? 20-30 mins? If so, that's gonna be pretty bad, as people are waiting for this update (and some of us are paying him) for MORE THAN A YEAR. Also, releasing more buggy updates more often would lead towards community giving him bug reports, so he can find it and fix it faster.

enigma08

Jun 16, 2017
Absolutely not. If we are talking about releasing the full game right away, then of course. But definitely not when you are releasing early access and asking money for it throughout the time. Showing people your buggy version in early access is absolutely OK, because this way, they see the premise and know it will eventually get fixed. How long is gonna be this update? 20-30 mins? If so, that's gonna be pretty bad, as people are waiting for this update (and some of us are paying him) for MORE THAN A YEAR. Also, releasing more buggy updates more often would lead towards community giving him bug reports, so he can find it and fix it faster.
People who have been paying him for more than a year are ...special cases.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
At what point do we call this on-hold? What the hell its taking so long to fix? And dont tell me its adding music.

Last edited:

leva228

Aug 13, 2017
screen.jpg

Hey guys!
One more info update...

Alright guys, the last quick update. Yeah, the release is delayed a bit again.
The update has a scene that I synchronized with the music track and was making the whole scene for that song. I found the track a year ago and was in love with it, and wanted to create a special scene with it.
Unfortunately, a year ago, the track had a completely different license. And for some reason, the author has changed it now, which does not allow me to use this music. And I, like a complete idiot, didn't check it before the work and was sure that the license remained old.
I found other music, but I'm still finishing that scene because there are some big parts that has to be changed. It will take me another week or so to complete.
The next post on Patreon will be finally the release of the update.

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
will this update will be the last one, and will start new story about new heroes? (somwhere in thread was posted something like this)

Vis117

Sep 22, 2019
View attachment 1502213

Hey guys!
One more info update...

Alright guys, the last quick update. Yeah, the release is delayed a bit again.
The update has a scene that I synchronized with the music track and was making the whole scene for that song. I found the track a year ago and was in love with it, and wanted to create a special scene with it.
Unfortunately, a year ago, the track had a completely different license. And for some reason, the author has changed it now, which does not allow me to use this music. And I, like a complete idiot, didn't check it before the work and was sure that the license remained old.
I found other music, but I'm still finishing that scene because there are some big parts that has to be changed. It will take me another week or so to complete.
The next post on Patreon will be finally the release of the update.
Let's get some bets going. My money is on release in 13 days.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes