4.20 star(s) 92 Votes
Aug 1, 2017
Really really captivating story and renders, that being said. Where the hell does the save game of this game stores???
I've been trying to figure it out to play to switch between my Laptop and desktop wiith no luck. I even tried playing it from a usb drive but nope. So if you could tell me where the heck it stores the save files, it would be great.
Hey there, the save files can be tricky to find but they are located under C:/Users / "Your PC username"/Appdata/Roaming/MMFApplications

The files should look like this.

adis002

Nov 27, 2017
havent you figured it out yet? these updates he posts are not true. im 99.9999% sure he isnt done with rendering or coding yet.
Yep, you can literally test 95 % of the update without music, and when music is done, do 1 walkthrough to check if it fits. If yes, you have 100 % done and are ready to release. Wanna bet we won't get update even during the November, and we will get like 20 mins of gameplay update in mid December with statement "merry Christmas!"?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Yep, you can literally test 95 % of the update without music, and when music is done, do 1 walkthrough to check if it fits. If yes, you have 100 % done and are ready to release. Wanna bet we won't get update even during the November, and we will get like 20 mins of gameplay update in mid December with statement "merry Christmas!"?
Personally don't care when it comes out. It comes out when the Dev is ready. I play other games until it is ready and thoroughly enjoy this update when it does come out. No sweat off my nut sack ..

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
To be honest he's pretty open about what's happening, like he says in the updates: it's bugs, he isn't working on the music because he's fixing bugs.

Now, the fact that he is still working on an engine that's either awful or one he doesn't know how to use properly to avoid having to fix shit for months on every update, that's another matter. I know switching engines at this point makes little sense but god do I hope he just uses renpy or anything more standard for his next project

galindae

Apr 24, 2018
inst like this , longer game harder to fixx all bugs from a-z. shorter games u dont need so much time to test is avrything tiptop.
halloween is in sunday 31.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
these renders are so good that it always makes it worth the wait.
No it doesn't.

I was dazzled by the girls too. For around 2 years I had this "game" in my signature and recommended it to everybody.
I'm happy I unwatched the thread and started not caring about this a long time ago. The last update came out... how long ago? 9 months? I never even bothered to download it. Today, it crossed my mind that I hadn't known anything about this project for a very long time and this is what I found. Nothing new.

If you replay the game from the beginning all there is to it is beautiful renders.
Other than that, the game is crap: a crappy inconvenient engine, mediocre animations, little story and boring mechanics, apart from lots of milking.
So no, there are lots of games worth long waits. I don't know, BaDIK, CoBD, AOA Academy... Long waits but brilliant games.
AoG is definitely not among them.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I told you guys it was gonna get past Halloween. I am starting to wonder if were actually getting it mid-November or it gets postponed to xmas.

Reactions: Chicha

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
Last time I was here around 5 months ago, forgot about the game at all. I see still no update ? Hold, hold on, let me guess, he said that he not feeling well or some technical issues? :D for the God, don't tell me that's he said that.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes