4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Now that Christmas is officially gone I'm just here to see whether I was right ~2 months ago when I said there will be no Halloween nor Xmas (+any kind of) update in time.

I was right. :)

Oh NOTVil, you're so predictible mate. :)
What's so messed up is that everyone thought he was going to finish this update back around summer or fall of this year. Whatever is causing him to fall behind so bad, the dude needs to sort that shit out and fast for his own good. He only stands to lose more patrons if he keeps falling short like this. That's sad considering how talented he is.

adis002

Nov 27, 2017
What's so messed up is that everyone thought he was going to finish this update back around summer or fall of this year. Whatever is causing him to fall behind so bad, the dude needs to sort that shit out and fast for his own good. He only stands to lose more patrons if he keeps falling short like this. That's sad considering how talented he is.
On Discord, he said he's kinda seriously sick, but didn't go to the details. Just as it's getting worse and after finishing AoG, he will have to fully focus on his sickness. But considering his development time, I think he should've just said he's not doing AoG anymore for those reasons, because if he wants to focus on recovery after finishing it, it may be too late o_O

Edit:

adis002

Nov 27, 2017
He will release in Christmas since he is already late, he said. Christmas is already gone .
He will release in a few hours, someone said. For some people it's already a new day.

Honestly i didn't mind late updates when at least he delivered quality content, but taking 1 year for a single update with like 40 minutes of gameplay it's just too much.

People are saying Notvil have a sickness or something like that and if that is really true i wish him a good recovery.
But if that is a lie, an excuse for people to don't be mad about the delays dude that is sick but in a different way, that would be lying to the people who support you.

The thing is we can assume all we want but only Notvil knows what is the truth and what are lies, and what can we do about it? Sadly nothing , nothing more than either rant and wait or stay in silence and wait.

The only person that knows if Notvil is lying or telling the truth is Notvil himself

Edit: Saw your attachment now adis002 guess we will know in some minutes if Notvil is a troll or not really, funny thing tho if he is trolling is name shall be reborn as Notrollvil if he is not trolling that would be great news
It's out. Ggwp

• Haha
Reactions: V-red and DarkDank

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Now that Christmas is officially gone I'm just here to see whether I was right ~2 months ago when I said there will be no Halloween nor Xmas (+any kind of) update in time.

I was right. :)

Oh NOTVil, you're so predictible mate. :)
He said the 26th on Patreon, all these chucklefucks thinking it was Christmas just to be proven wrong a few hours later.
Not that I can blame them for thinking it'd be delayed, but you should at least wait to jest until the actual time window the dev put out is late.

Reactions: V-red and ivanas

por12

Nov 22, 2020
now tell me why the fuck he released the update only for 9 dollars patreons?
the fucking poor people at 4,5 need to wait one week more?
a 8 months delayed update?
lol
dont know how to feel about that

Reactions: arms99 and endriux
Jul 13, 2018
now tell me why the fuck he released the update only for 9 dollars patreons?
the fucking poor people at 4,5 need to wait one week more?
a 8 months delayed update?
lol
dont know how to feel about that
wow he really did that, unbelievable , i know that is normally how it works but since he took so much time and delays to finish this update he could had made it for all his patrons.
So i guess we will only see the update here in 1 week or 2 that's sad, it's like saying only his highest patrons deserve his christmas gift, guess the rumors were true after all

Last edited:

Jackiechan143

Mar 20, 2019
A little more. That's not the point. This is the best update that was ever possible. I hope that the sequel will not let you down! I think it will be published here a little later. There is one bug that occasionally occurs.
might as well put the link here so the rest of us can enjoy;)

mav99

Jun 8, 2020
Ok this is one of the best-great style. I will jump in with a 10 dollar donation like right now literally but if dev is on I want to play with it patched and the last version I tried the patch already seemed kinda jank like was not working so how to get an update for that?

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes