4.30 star(s) 92 Votes

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Does anyone know what engine this game is created on ?? it is not unity right ??

Other then that i really like the way the story is told in this game like chapters. Also the minigames are fun.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is no mood! This is all Grey.The Grey area in between the hero and the villain.
This anti-hero must drum up support in the grey areas to reconcile all motifs in game!
Happy Grey Gaming!

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
After finishing the current content I feel less bad about the whole thing with the daughter. Otherwise I am really loving the game honestly, the renders are fantastic, and the exploration and "minigames" I think hit just the right amount of interactivity. I am a little sad that it looks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall though, really looking forward to seeing where this goes. Aside from my opinion that there are much less feel-bad ways to foreshadow the horny drugs (especially since it is looking like those characters probably won't be really relevant to the rest of the game), the only critique I can think of at the moment is that a disappointingly high number of the scenes feature the girls leaving their tops/bras on, because in my opinion seeing the bare breasts bouncing is probably my favorite part of games with animation.

Last edited:

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
he already has a team xD!!! you should see the credits in the game those 7 pictures are them ...
It was a reference to the movie John Wick 2(somebody, please, get this man a gun).
As for the team, I know) Maybe this wish that there would be more people involved in 3D models)As I understand it - more people are already working on the plot)
My addict breaking begins after each update XD "I want more content" ) But I understand that the quantity should not affect the quality. Lucky to stumble on the first (Gray) and just came out the first update of this game. Coincident, so to speak)

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It was a reference to the movie John Wick 2(somebody, please, get this man a gun).
As for the team, I know) Maybe this wish that there would be more people involved in 3D models)As I understand it - more people are already working on the plot)
My addict breaking begins after each update XD "I want more content" ) But I understand that the quantity should not affect the quality. Lucky to stumble on the first (Gray) and just came out the first update of this game. Coincident, so to speak)
The game is made by 1 person. Those guys in the Grestest section are supporters (The highest tier patrons)

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Somebody cares to explain what this is about? The Setting, the women and the idea of the story? My internet is horrible right now, and i'd liked to know, what expects meg, before i start a download of a few hours. Thanks in advance!
I know this is the exact opposite of what you asked for but I'm gonna urge you to go in blind. The story isn't explained fully yet butit's misterious and actually engaging so you'd probably have the best experience discovering it without hints.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The apartment is isolated and the wife's MC is left outside of it, i arrived at this point and the game ends… it's the end of the 2nd episode?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys looking in the last updates i find this game under incest. As a huge incest fan i open the thread and see the story plot and the images. The game look really awesome, so i start to looking under the genre tag. To see how many fatish are in game and... if there are fetish that i do not like.
I just need to understand something. In the genre tag is writte:
Genre:
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Incest, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Handjob

But when i look in the latest update the game genre say:
3dcg, adventure, drugs, female protagonist, handjob, incest, male protagonist, multiple protagonist, oral sex, vaginal sex

So i wanna understand... the protagonist is male or female? I read the plot so i think is male.
But read that, make me confuse. I do not like to play as a female, i avoid game with female protagonist. So i need to understand whit who i play? Also any NTR? I know that under genre there is no NTR tag. But i also know that update after update the genre in game change. So i need to know, because i do not like Netorare. And i need to understand if there is and if i can avoid it.

Thank you

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Hi guys looking in the last updates i find this game under incest. As a huge incest fan i open the thread and see the story plot and the images. The game look really awesome, so i start to looking under the genre tag. To see how many fatish are in game and... if there are fetish that i do not like.
I just need to understand something. In the genre tag is writte:
Genre:
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Incest, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Handjob

But when i look in the latest update the game genre say:
3dcg, adventure, drugs, female protagonist, handjob, incest, male protagonist, multiple protagonist, oral sex, vaginal sex

So i wanna understand... the protagonist is male or female? I read the plot so i think is male.
But read that, make me confuse. I do not like to play as a female, i avoid game with female protagonist. So i need to understand whit who i play? Also any NTR? I know that under genre there is no NTR tag. But i also know that update after update the genre in game change. So i need to know, because i do not like Netorare. And i need to understand if there is and if i can avoid it.

Thank you
I hope in some cuckold/swinging/NTR scenes in the future… when the wife and MC are aroused by the gas for example!

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
I hope in some cuckold/swinging/NTR scenes in the future… when the wife and MC are aroused by the gas for example!
And... this how help me? As i say... i do not like NTR. So say this to me is really usless.

If someone can help me with me original question, please answer me. if anyone can give me a real answer, I would be grateful. Please, I would like not to waste time, with answers that do not interest me.
Thank you

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017
And... this how help me? As i say... i do not like NTR. So say this to me is really usless.

If someone can help me with me original question, please answer me. if anyone can give me a real answer, I would be grateful. Please, I would like not to waste time, with answers that do not interest me.
Thank you
Nevermind him. He always write same things almost in every thread in this forum lol

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
By the previous game, I assume you mean GRAY? A platformer/puzzle game with a robot MC and a rape tag? I'm not playing that :)
Yes I mean that. The robot MC is for the puzzles/plattform minigame. You can skip them all if you don't like them. The actual MC is one of the brothers I mentioned. And the rape scene was actually a femdom scene iirc.

Rithik

Jul 24, 2018
After finishing the current content I feel less bad about the whole thing with the daughter, it is clear she was under the influence of those chemicals or whatever and wasn't thinking clearly, so I can look at it as not counting. Otherwise I am really loving the game honestly, the renders are fantastic, and the exploration and "minigames" I think hit just the right amount of interactivity. I am a little sad that it looks like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Overall though, really looking forward to seeing where this goes. Aside from my opinion that there are much less feel-bad ways to foreshadow the horny drugs (especially since it is looking like those characters probably won't be really relevant to the rest of the game), the only critique I can think of at the moment is that a disappointingly high number of the scenes feature the girls leaving their tops/bras on, because in my opinion seeing the bare breasts bouncing is probably my favorite part of games with animation.
I haven't played the game for a while...so who's the daughter again... Olivia or abi??

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes