4.30 star(s) 92 Votes

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
And... this how help me? As i say... i do not like NTR. So say this to me is really usless.

If someone can help me with me original question, please answer me. if anyone can give me a real answer, I would be grateful. Please, I would like not to waste time, with answers that do not interest me.
Thank you
Answering to your question, the protagonist is a male, and for the moment there is no NTR scene… so it's correct that is not present the NTR tag.
If then in the future the Dev want to insert these type of scenes obviously i don't know, you should ask him.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Disabled Account #1278362

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Answering to your question, the protagonist is a male, and for the moment there is no NTR scene… so it's correct that is not present the NTR tag.
If then in the future the Dev want to insert these type of scenes obviously i don't know, you should ask him.
It is technically not NTR, but the scene with Abi at the beginning may still turn a lot of the people who don't like NTR off, I know it did for me.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
The initial scene (Abi with her boyfriend) can't be considered NTR because in that moment there isn't any "special relationship" between MC and her.
Which is what I said. It isn't NTR, but in ways it does feel like it for the player. So people who are turned off by NTR may also be turned off by that scene.

Xpl0it

Feb 2, 2018
Is there any Sex Action with the cute girl from the start inside the train? Or is this mostly milfish stuff?

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Is there any Sex Action with the cute girl from the start inside the train? Or is this mostly milfish stuff?
Without going into detail, there isn't any with her at the moment, but there definitely will be in future updates. If you want me to go into detail just lmk and I can pm you a relatively spoiler free explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xpl0it

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Which is what I said. It isn't NTR, but in ways it does feel like it for the player. So people who are turned off by NTR may also be turned off by that scene.
In that case is a really soft thing.

NTR start the moment you start or bond a relationship with someone. Surelly for me... see something like that at the start give a little irritation for sure. But no one can complain at the start... the important thing is that MC win over this Abi boyfriend and steal her for him. If the thing continue also after the two brake up, then is called NTR.

But anyway for now i need to wait a better time to play. Damn to many work thing i have really little time for play.
Till now how many sex thing are in?
Thank you

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
In that case is a really soft thing.

NTR start the moment you start or bond a relationship with someone. Surelly for me... see something like that at the start give a little irritation for sure. But no one can complain at the start... the important thing is that MC win over this Abi boyfriend and steal her for him. If the thing continue also after the two brake up, then is called NTR.

But anyway for now i need to wait a better time to play. Damn to many work thing i have really little time for play.
Till now how many sex thing are in?
Thank you
There aren't a whole lot of sex scenes at the moment, but there are some. There are a few with the Male MC and wife, then there are a couple dream sequence scenes, a masturbation scene, and a couple of scenes that are sort of tangential to the main story. Without spoiling any of the story, it feels to me that where the current update ends is going to be a tipping point for things to really get going though, so if you don't have time to check it out right now, definitely come back in an update or two and play it.

Also, again, I know what NTR is and why that scene isn't it. My point was that for the player it may not be fun to see one of the LI characters having sex with another guy. In a way it triggers a lot of the same negative feelings for the player that NTR content does, even if the relationship hasn't started yet.

Last edited:

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
There aren't a whole lot of sex scenes at the moment, but there are some. There are a few with the Male MC and wife, then there are a couple dream sequence scenes, a masturbation scene, and a couple of scenes that are sort of tangential to the main story. Without spoiling any of the story, it feels to me that where the current update ends is going to be a tipping point for things to really get going though, so if you don't have time to check it out right now, definitely come back in an update or two and play it.

Also, again, I know what NTR is and why that scene isn't it. My point was that for the player it may not be fun to see one of the LI characters having sex with another guy, especially when it the daughter losing her virginity. In a way it triggers a lot of the same negative feelings for the player that NTR content does, even if the relationship hasn't started yet.
Oh sorry i wasn't writing all the thing, because think that you do not know NTR. Hope write well. I just explain for other that perhaps do not know the thing. Anyway yes if you put the thing in that way, yes surelly is a lot of irritation. I really do not like to see someone who stole or pop up the cherry from her. For now i wait like you say. Hoping to see a little change about that scene too.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Oh sorry i wasn't writing all the thing, because think that you do not know NTR. Hope write well. I just explain for other that perhaps do not know the thing. Anyway yes if you put the thing in that way, yes surelly is a lot of irritation. I really do not like to see someone who stole or pop up the cherry from her. For now i wait like you say. Hoping to see a little change about that scene too.
I doubt that the scene will be changed at this point, but we can dream. That being said, there is a bit of a story related explanation for why it happens that, while I understand what the Dev was going for, I still think could have been accomplished in a less controversial way. I will be honest, I almost stopped playing the game there, but just how excellent the graphics/animations are, and the fact that there really aren't enough quality sci fi games out there kept me with it, and ultimately even though I still don't like that scene's existence at all, I am still glad I stuck with it, and am definitely going to keep playing it.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I doubt that the scene will be changed at this point, but we can dream. That being said, there is a bit of a story related explanation for why it happens that, while I understand what the Dev was going for, I still think could have been accomplished in a less controversial way. I will be honest, I almost stopped playing the game there, but just how excellent the graphics/animations are, and the fact that there really aren't enough quality sci fi games out there kept me with it, and ultimately even though I still don't like that scene's existence at all, I am still glad I stuck with it, and am definitely going to keep playing it.
Just so you know... She wasn't a virgin in that scene. It was the first time, their first time :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Oh God, now we'll get a bunch of posts saying the same again and again, even a review.

Donor
Mar 8, 2019
Just so you know... She wasn't a virgin in that scene. It was the first time, their first time :)
You know what, that is my bad then. I could have sworn she was. Ok, I still don't like the scene (due to seeing a LI have sex with an NPC on screen), but that isn't quite as bad then. I will update my posts and review. I want to reiterate the fact that I still really enjoy the game, and am looking forward to continuing it, assuming you get these girls topless a little more often during the sex scenes :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Edit: And I have changed my posts to reflect that. Also updated the review and changed it to 5* (really 4.5* but Ill round up)

Last edited:
Reactions: NOTvil

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Hi guys looking in the last updates i find this game under incest. As a huge incest fan i open the thread and see the story plot and the images. The game look really awesome, so i start to looking under the genre tag. To see how many fatish are in game and... if there are fetish that i do not like.
I just need to understand something. In the genre tag is writte:
Genre:
3dcg, Male Protagonist, Adventure, Incest, Oral Sex, Vaginal Sex, Handjob

But when i look in the latest update the game genre say:
3dcg, adventure, drugs, female protagonist, handjob, incest, male protagonist, multiple protagonist, oral sex, vaginal sex

So i wanna understand... the protagonist is male or female? I read the plot so i think is male.
But read that, make me confuse. I do not like to play as a female, i avoid game with female protagonist. So i need to understand whit who i play? Also any NTR? I know that under genre there is no NTR tag. But i also know that update after update the genre in game change. So i need to know, because i do not like Netorare. And i need to understand if there is and if i can avoid it.

Thank you
The latest update was played under the viewpoint of a female protagonist/android. So as of now, we have played as two people, Aiden and the neighbour lady/android, hence multiple protagonists. He also said that the game is primarily focused around Aiden, so I guess there is no ntr. Regardless of that, there are no ntr tags and no mention of any kind of ntr in game, so no need to ask about ntr as it usually creates a shitstorm in the forum.

4.30 star(s) 92 Votes