4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1571339040955.png

What's inside the box? :)

Hey guys!
A bit of information for you...

More renders have been done at the moment, as well as the postwork. Just finished rendering Oli's storyline, it's time for sexy Abi :)
There is one thing I'm not sure about... Some guys want to see sex scenes asap. On the other hand, there are guys that don't want to rush the current pace.
And I don't really know what is better for you...
What do you think? Should everything go as it goes now? Or maybe you want to see more a bit faster?

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
I don't know if the patreon votes have same value as votes from f95, but i personally prefer more sex scenes. Because we already have enough episodes to show characters and they background and releationship. I think it's really time for Action!

P.S. And the dirtier the better ;)

Reactions: arms99

Taito

Oct 29, 2017
mhm direct sex scenes would be to fast.
more like a blowjob scene with oli, i mean they are both in the mood after the movie, but sex would be too fast i think.
and to fuck your own daughter out of the blue would be strange too:D

but a little more work up would be nice, like more stuff as bj's and naked time for aiden/abi or aiden/oli.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

chacmool

Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 432224

What's inside the box? :)

Hey guys!
A bit of information for you...

More renders have been done at the moment, as well as the postwork. Just finished rendering Oli's storyline, it's time for sexy Abi :)
There is one thing I'm not sure about... Some guys want to see sex scenes asap. On the other hand, there are guys that don't want to rush the current pace.
And I don't really know what is better for you...
What do you think? Should everything go as it goes now? Or maybe you want to see more a bit faster?
Everything is going perfect right now, please don’t ruin it. No rush at all.

Cicero72

Feb 27, 2018
My preference would be sex and ramifications of said sex. Build-up is a good story arc culminating in sex but I'm also interested in what comes after. How will things develop? Lots of mystery here.

I played a few updates ago and enjoyed this. I keep up with the thread but haven't played because it sounds long on build-up and mystery without throwing many bones.

I also liked Mia and was disappointed hearing she was locked out presently.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Thread knowledge only.

ABaaaadIdea

Aug 7, 2018
I'm getting crashes almost immediately in "The Beginning" - any ideas or solutions? (I actually get crashes for all three episodes)

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2019
Damn, I'm so conflicted. On the one hand I really want to bang Abi and Oli already, there's already been so much buildup. But on the other hand, I don't want the admittedly excellent quality of the writing and h-scenes to be ruined by a potential rush. Areas of GRAY has really surprised me with its graphical and writing quality, the writing in particular has done a really good job in fleshing out the characters and making them believable, which is a huge factor in making any h-scenes that much more enjoyable.

So while I emphasize with the blue balls people feel with Abi and Oli (I feel it too, believe me), I think ultimately I'm willing to trust the developer with a further slow-burn/blue balling IF it guarantees the continued quality of the work. Areas of GRAY is a pretty rare gem among incest adult games, I personally want it to remain so all the through to completion (mine and the games' [heh]), if I need to get off there's plenty of completed and WIP games here with decent h-scenes to fap to.

So if the Dev can bring in banging Abi/Oli next update with the same quality, fantastic; if not and he needs some more time to build up the characters into it more naturally, I say let's be patient just awhile longer... it ought to be worth it I think

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Came to think again about topic and I get some thoughts. This future update and number of sex scenes depends on what plan dev have about future story. As we can see in prologue Aiden sad that lust destroy his life and he did bunch of terrible mistakes, what leads as to conclusion that he did really hard sex staff (bang his daughter in front of her wife, for example, or make group sex with two of the girls). Also its not just typical game where you very long building relationship with girls and by small steps destroy the social barrier that interferes with sex. No, game story telling us about some crazy sex experiment in apartment that break this barriers in no time and characters feel animal lust (thx to gas ;)), so corruption takes place in a matter of days. And if you add all of the above i think it's the right track to make sex content with an increasing degree of perversion, and where will be no rush at all. But where is big but, if dev don't planning, for example involve some other characters into story or planning end story after Aiden bang all this girls and find the truth, I think is yes, this will be too fast for much sex content in this update.

And as for patrons who have directly opposite side of voting on f95, i think this is due to the fact that there most people are used to supporting projects for years, in which there is almost no sex content, but they are fine. And it's just my opinion, I do not ask you to agree with it. This game is opposite, by the way, the amount of content and quality are generous so far.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is getting side tracked into the conundrum of losing one's mind and becoming a trap for his dames .. Get out of there fast!
Hot steamy scenes are the whole logic of this game, even for the fact that first 2 iterations featured the most compelling westworld fantasy followed by I am robot / being human wet dreams where the stud protagonist got a wonderful time dreaming out loud about the glory of Gaming!

BRING BACK THE GLORY OF GAMING!!!

Go back to your roots and GIVE US THE HUMAN REVOLUTION WE DESPERATELY NEED ;)!!!!!!!

Reactions: Darkmetal

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
As we can see in prologue Aiden sad that lust destroy his life and he did bunch of terrible mistakes, what leads as to conclusion that he did really hard sex staff (
1) I'm don't believe in only&one bad ending. Stories of despair and suffering aren't common in VN and current part of story have very few such elements (ghost girl is only thing look dark enough - but she can be not real "ghost" but AI simulation of living person that simply don't know that she is a fake and "donor" person is still alive).

2) Terrible mistakes is very vague term. For example - he can think that whole idea of moving here were a mistake. Even if they will end in happy harem - obviously he isn't wanted such fate for Olivia & Abi. Or he can keep ghost girl as his personal doll in robot body. Or ... Well, you get the point :)

Major1

Jul 29, 2018
I'd say at least 1 sex scene for now. My preference would be his daughter, since she is clearly the most active sexually. And now that i'm on Mr Robot Season 4, sex with the android would be pretty good too!

arms99

May 11, 2018
Just gave this game a try and I have to say it's a wonderful game. Really loving the renders and the main girls are some of the prettiest I've seen of any game so far.

I have a question about the incest patch though. It worked fine for the first 2 sections "the beginning" & "day zero", but it doesn't work for the new section "day s". Is anyone else having this issue?

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes