4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
This is fantastic. Very good graphics and really interesting story line however it is scary. Can't wait to play more. Thank you

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
Has the incest patch not been updated yet? does not seem like the 3rd module is reflecting it. Worked for the 1st too but now Abi seems to be referring to the MC as Aiden instead of dad.

Overall I am pleased with the game though i do have a have issues. Most notably is the interface in the 1st 2 modules. It felt kinda of clunky to me. I applaud the changes made in the brief time i have played the 3rd module so far though i wish i had the ability to have multiple saves so i could run through different scenarios. I like the story as it is very interesting though hard to follow at times. This is not always a bad thing as some the best shows and movies have been that way. Over good job and i hope to see more

Edit: NVM patch seems to be working, just one scene the Abi referred to him as Aiden, returned the Dad later in his office

Last edited:

Maethir

Jul 28, 2018
My preference would be sex and ramifications of said sex. Build-up is a good story arc culminating in sex but I'm also interested in what comes after. How will things develop? Lots of mystery here.

I played a few updates ago and enjoyed this. I keep up with the thread but haven't played because it sounds long on build-up and mystery without throwing many bones.

I also liked Mia and was disappointed hearing she was locked out presently.

Correct me if I'm wrong. Thread knowledge only.
I feel like this is a common issue with any games out there. They either have way to much build up or way to little. I dont want to jump right into fucking everything in my path but i also don't want to wait 2 years like we did for DMD. So Far AoG has been good in this regard from my perspective. Other good ones include Sisterly Lust, Hailey's Story and Melody.

Reactions: Cicero72

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Thoughts on this game so far:

1. Nicely dark, creepy "modern gothic" conception, with dim lighting, psycho-destabilization and menacing automata. Who is fully human?

2. The notional MC (Aiden) is not really the MC - a guy undergoing a heavily pervy early-onset midlife crisis - the focus, diffuse as it is, is the array of females, fantasies, temptations and nightmares. On the edge of a nervous breakdown.

3. Mainly excellent artwork. Artistic quality high. (A few exceptions, such as the Preview pic 7 posts up from here. Unless that is meant to be a broken doll, skin a bit oversmoothed and back dislocated! :O But physical consistency is the hardest measure in computer games, VNs and comics.)

4. Generally appealing/scary/beguiling characters (the female ones - whereas the notional MC is a bit dry, doubtless intended that way.) Despite the androidish maid who knows too much and is too human/demonic for comfort, Olivia is clearly the most unsettling and compelling character. The slightly misaligned, distant, semi-automaton eyes, the wild child aura, the siren.

5. Best episode so far (for me) is the dream/nightmare sequence in the train. Very "Paul Delvaux with added steam[punk]".

6. On the downside is the lack of transparency. The hidden game files, the inability to save & load as you wish, it is as if the player too (like Aiden) is being taken for a slightly spooky dark ride. And why a specific starter/driver, "stdrtex.exe", that is nowhere explained, justified or mentioned? Very off-putting, for the game as a whole. Do I want to continue if kept so secretly in the dark? is not just a question for Aiden, I fear.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I just discovered this game. How frequent are the updates? Is 0.8 coming soon, or is it a long way coming? If so imma download it now.

Oct 9, 2017
although the script is not particularly original, the specific atmosphere and renders make this game very interesting
what do you mean by "the script is not particularly original" was there a similar script in other games ??

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes