4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

YeetRyba

May 24, 2018
Hey guys, I am relly enjoying the game so far, but I'm stuck at the sculptures activation. I have activated the ones in the Orangery, the one in the Dining Room and the one in the Parent Room, but I have no way of activating the last one in the hall. There is just no point to click on near the statue. Is this a bug or am I just missing something? Thanks

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, I am relly enjoying the game so far, but I'm stuck at the sculptures activation. I have activated the ones in the Orangery, the one in the Dining Room and the one in the Parent Room, but I have no way of activating the last one in the hall. There is just no point to click on near the statue. Is this a bug or am I just missing something? Thanks
Check the balcony

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The art in this game IS actually impressive. It conveys a somewhat oneiric atmosphere, all very elegant and artistic.
And the ladies ooze sensuality. That niece is to die for :love:

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I'm stuck at 'processing' and have no idea what i am supposed to do since nothing shows up. Help.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
This game is the best i've played since I joined this website and have tried hundreds of other adult games, this one is by far the best, its fantastic. Can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: granolo43

hh103

Nov 12, 2016
So the tag says there's a female protagonist but I've been playing for a bit and it's all male so far. Do you eventually get to play as a girl for any significant amount of time?

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Last time I play this is version 0.3. Can you actually fuck the daughters yet? Not just a dream sequence.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Sorry if this was asked before, I'm wary of stumbling into something going through the topic or search results. Will this game spoil the dev's previous one (Gray)?

Oct 9, 2017
Sorry if this was asked before, I'm wary of stumbling into something going through the topic or search results. Will this game spoil the dev's previous one (Gray)?
can u elaborate it what your question is ??

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
can u elaborate it what your question is ??
Yes, of course.

NOTvil created this game named simply GRAY: https://f95zone.to/threads/gray-notvil.3514/. I haven't found the time to play it, but the description and reviews makes it look like a pretty good one, and mystery seems to be a big part of the experience.

Given the game of this thread shares the same dev and a similar name, I'd like to know if Areas of GRAY is a sequel to GRAY or if in any other form playing it first takes away the mystery of NOTvil's first game.

Poodii

Feb 17, 2018
I'm in love with your work! you are a real artist! the only game I play to enjoy the interface design and artworks! I cant understand how you are not on the top 10 on this website!!!
I cant wait for the next update.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Hi! Just stumbled across this game. Can any kind soul tell me how much content is currently in this game (sexually speaking)? Thanks :)

Oct 9, 2017
Yes, of course.

NOTvil created this game named simply GRAY: https://f95zone.to/threads/gray-notvil.3514/. I haven't found the time to play it, but the description and reviews makes it look like a pretty good one, and mystery seems to be a big part of the experience.

Given the game of this thread shares the same dev and a similar name, I'd like to know if Areas of GRAY is a sequel to GRAY or if in any other form playing it first takes away the mystery of NOTvil's first game.

The answer to your question is Yes And No, Yes the story is interconnected to the previews game but No it is not a sequel of the previews game that the Dev made but a separate story which is like a Marvel Comic Heroes we're as a different origin but same universe. Okie :cool::coffee:

Reactions: Burgundy and M.Sato

Maddmann

Jul 14, 2019
WOW...This is just....AMAZING !!! You can clearly see when one human being is clearly passionate about his work !!! The artwork is simply amazing !!! CONGRATS !!!

Reactions: ohhaiguize
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes