4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
Gameplay is fine. Even in Gray where it was much more complicated I remember having a lot of fun with the little robot and actualy the gameplay was one of the reasons why I enjoyed that game so much, along with the amazing story and renders of course :)

hamlet77

Nov 2, 2019
I enjoy so much gameplay and atmosphere in this game that whenever there is update, I play it again from beginning. And that is also the best way to immerse myself into game again, because jumping after few months only to new stuff is kind of unsatisfying, at least for me.

Reactions: Mark17 and 000000

Momo1521

Model Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Not to be a hater or anything but I thought it was supposed to be released at the beginning of November. From that picture it might not drop until the end of November or even December.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I love that some spooky atmosphere.

Considering it is the version 0.7 I presume we are some deep in the plot already?

BTW, does choices affect anything?

Last edited:

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
Is there a gallery?
Not for the ingame scenes, those are available in the CG pack on his , otherwise you can collect pictures that do go into a gallery. It's available for all updates bar the latest, should catch up at a later date.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I wonder what ending there will be. Like it feels like there will be a bad end but it would feel like obummer.

Not for the ingame scenes, those are available in the CG pack on his , otherwise you can collect pictures that do go into a gallery. It's available for all updates bar the latest, should catch up at a later date.
I have collected couple of images but I have no idea how to acces them.

ggermanus

Dec 29, 2018
This is the best game on the f95 portal. I've played all the games that are here (again, all). And if we talk about art, music, atmosphere, efficiency and writing-this is the top 1 game of the portal! I'm sure if the author had 1000+ customers per patreon, he would make a real AAA+ game.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes