4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I enjoy so much gameplay and atmosphere in this game that whenever there is update, I play it again from beginning. And that is also the best way to immerse myself into game again, because jumping after few months only to new stuff is kind of unsatisfying, at least for me.
so please give u rate for this game :)

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey guys!
A little info update for you...

I'm still coding the version.
I faced some annoying troubles with my engine. For some reason, the game is crashing at some point. I'm trying to figure out what caused the issue. Ah, my brain gonna explode soon...
The update may be released a bit later than I planned. And yeah, I'll take all the time I need coz I can't release a shitty-bugged version for you.
So let's just wait.
Stay in touch!

5.jpg

khorst

Dec 8, 2017
i have olny got "increse temp im Olivia room" but there no button for this i try all day times what i do wrong?

edomoega

Jul 23, 2017
This game should be on list of trending games,some of first three places. I am not a fan of sci-fi stories but this one keeps my attention. Excellent story,graphics amazing. I rarely comment about games,this one deserves every positive comment. Keep doing your job,game is very interesting. When you finish this saga continue with story about nephews mother (sister of MC). Could be interesting also with your work.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
This game should be on list of trending games,some of first three places. I am not a fan of sci-fi stories but this one keeps my attention. Excellent story,graphics amazing. I rarely comment about games,this one deserves every positive comment. Keep doing your job,game is very interesting. When you finish this saga continue with story about nephews mother (sister of MC). Could be interesting also with your work.
This game is on the "trending games list" it's on the slider on the main page. :)

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes