4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
nope, it's working daddy.
There's slip ups here and there, though. I have seen it in the scene replay mode, not sure in the base game itself, it's been awhile since I played it. And reloading an old save just takes me to the end game screen, don't want to replay it all to check.

chacmool

Aug 14, 2018
There's slip ups here and there, though. I have seen it in the scene replay mode, not sure in the base game itself, it's been awhile since I played it. And reloading an old save just takes me to the end game screen, don't want to replay it all to check.
actually, I was just kidding :p
might be true though or may be they call him with his name because they wanna fuck him :)

Reactions: NOTvil

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
the update is taking so long :( coding is not finished yet, will we get the update before christmas? what you think guys.
Coding it around 90%, and only music and testing is left. I obviously can't say when this will be released (I'm not the developer), but I would guess it will be ready very soon.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1575566470699.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

I'm still finishing the update, and I'm planning to release it the next week.
I think the version should be ready somewhere between the 12th and 16th of December.
Some of the decent quality production always takes a lot of my time.
So I'll keep you informed... But I hope the next Patreon post will be called - AOG 0.8 (BETA) :)
Stay in touch!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes