4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 479087

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

I'm still finishing the update, and I'm planning to release it the next week.
I think the version should be ready somewhere between the 12th and 16th of December.
Some of the decent quality production always takes a lot of my time.
So I'll keep you informed... But I hope the next Patreon post will be called - AOG 0.8 (BETA) :)
Stay in touch!
ждун.png

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
View attachment 479087

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

I'm still finishing the update, and I'm planning to release it the next week.
I think the version should be ready somewhere between the 12th and 16th of December.
Some of the decent quality production always takes a lot of my time.
So I'll keep you informed... But I hope the next Patreon post will be called - AOG 0.8 (BETA) :)
Stay in touch!
YAAAASSSS !!!! i love this game man !!
cant wait !!!

Turitar707

Nov 17, 2019
Damn great Game. Did not thought at the beginning that it would be that exciting finally
Btw...by the way, who is looking for the third sculpture .. it is on the balkony (scroll left or right)

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Is there a sex scene with this character?
If so, could anyone donate the save game for this scene?

Ble3eding

Mar 2, 2018
Is there a sex scene with this character?
If so, could anyone donate the save game for this scene?
All three chapters slowly bring us closer to that scene you are looking for .. we have all been waiting patiently...
Thats why playing this game is so worth it ...
the author made us dwell into the story more than just getting into the sex scene ...
episode 4 is gona be grand !

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game plays like a football manager ... not very much like fifa, but more like fall out ... with some cut scenes attached. Pretty sure some live action POV sequences WOULD ROCK IN THIS GAME!

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
This game plays like a football manager ... not very much like fifa, but more like fall out ... with some cut scenes attached. Pretty sure some live action POV sequences WOULD ROCK IN THIS GAME!
What's the point of the hand on the forehead, smartass?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
WHERE THE HEADS UP MEETS THE HAND DOWN SLAP STICK NOSE DIVE conundrum!
The girls is in the beginning and there it is .. all there is to it. Play the simulator and get the cutscenes you need ... there are no cakes ready to be rough handled in this gem!
PLay! Schmooze the babes .. maybe get some skin .. That is all!

Last edited:

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
All three chapters slowly bring us closer to that scene you are looking for .. we have all been waiting patiently...
Thats why playing this game is so worth it ...
the author made us dwell into the story more than just getting into the sex scene ...
episode 4 is gona be grand !
Thanks for responding without offending,
like the other one there.

Oct 15, 2017
How long does it roughly take to play through the current content? I haven't played this game and I'm curious how much of a time sink it is/isn't, since I don't want to experience a repeat of the grind in games like big brother ^^.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
This game is the exact opposite of BB, to compare the two or even mention them in the same sentence is a travesty.

There is zero grinding, what you have is a compelling story combined with some of the best artwork you will see in any game. Yes there are a few mini games and some of them are mildly annoying and pointless, but overall this is one of the top 5 games on this site.

You are looking at about 3 hours of game time, and you will enjoy every second of it.

Mr.E

Feb 20, 2018
Stuck on Day Zero where MC meets Mia in the woods telling Olivia how he met her. It gets to the point where he says she was so pretty and freezes there, no error, nothing. When I hit escape and then continue. Olivia is back outside the office just like nothing happened.

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
This game is the exact opposite of BB, to compare the two or even mention them in the same sentence is a travesty.

There is zero grinding, what you have is a compelling story combined with some of the best artwork you will see in any game. Yes there are a few mini games and some of them are mildly annoying and pointless, but overall this is one of the top 5 games on this site.

You are looking at about 3 hours of game time, and you will enjoy every second of it.
What the actual ***?
1576091351385.png

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes