4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I was really hoping to play new update this weekend but it doesn't look like it will be finished, by progress on devs site. It is still on coding.

EDIT:
Now I see that he just updated progress. He is doing music and testing. Well, maybe there is still hope...

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
I was really hoping to play new update this weekend but it doesn't look like it will be finished, by progress on devs site. It is still on coding.

EDIT:
Now I see that he just updated progress. He is doing music and testing. Well, maybe there is still hope...
Indeed there is hope. Im also very excited towards the next update. Idk if it has changed since you last looked on dev site but it looks like this now.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017

Hey, guys.
No, this isn't an updated still.... just a preview. A hot preview :)
Because, as always, I faced more issues with the engine so I'm handling them now.
I'm just letting you know that I'm still alive. I'll upload the update in the coming days.
3.jpg

Oct 9, 2017

Hey, guys.
No, this isn't an updated still.... just a preview. A hot preview :)
Because, as always, I faced more issues with the engine so I'm handling them now.
I'm just letting you know that I'm still alive. I'll upload the update in the coming days.
View attachment 490558
it starts here hehehehhehehehehhehe don't let it a dream plzszszs... . my Dic*cough k is reacting to it whenever I see this scene F*CK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can't w8 to DL it in New Year ahahahhaha

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
I can't fault this dev because that's how his previous game was. Some scenes I think you had to be high as hell to get it lol.
I hoped there wouldn't be much of it. We've already had several such scenes, so I'd better have more teasing/peeking than that.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes