4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I dont understand why the developer cant figure out how to simply enable a simple borderless windowed mode, or perhaps allow us to change the fullscreen resolution, but whatever.

I used Borderless Gaming, in order to remove the borders and fake a fullscreen mode, so the game can run at 1080p.
For those that dont know already, when enabling fullscreen, the game runs 1600x900, EVERY TIME, and this is why some people had problems with black screens, because their monitors probably dont support that resolution.

In any case, I suggest that everyone uses a 3rd party app to remove those borders, and disable fullscreen, unless of course 1600x900 is your monitor's native res.

Reactions: paxtn

jimovr

Dec 21, 2019
Just for info he's the dev of and he completed the game with regular updates. So I say he's a hard working dev and worth supporting.

Previews looking really good, will watch this one closely, good luck to the dev.
Do you know how to setup the IC patch!

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
If I remember well the patrons voted slow sexual progression, so I think that there won't be a true penetration scene at least until the next release

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
It's officially no nut December for just about all games this month.

Apparenly I'm missing 2 replays this time around. Unless its a secret scene I always got positive reactions from both Abigail and Olivia. Even though I saw the pics in the folder of what the scenes are.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes