4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That was really interesting, I haven't noticed it before now but their eyes change color when under the influence of the gas. It also has a cumulative effect, they don't need to be exposed to the gas to have the symptoms now. I also think Mary is the one pulling the stings, she is guiding them to be more lewd with Adien's massage/flash and getting Oli a dildo. The new feature is interesting too.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
After someone finishes this version,
Could you tell me if there's a scene with this Goddess?
And if possible, donate the save game of this scene.

Oct 9, 2017
Sir NOTvil I appreciate the new update cause its so Fucking AWE !!!! I have nothing to say except the thing that I write right now at this panel and requesting some of your wisdom or Teaser about the next update will be the last vers. of Day Zero right?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :sneaky:(y)

Oct 9, 2017
Gonna Play it from the start to finish nahahhahah like it and Vote for Mr.Notvil for the F95 developers choice award if you like the game much and some other developers are around to choose from then vote wisely nahahha campaign with pain xD!!!

Reactions: NOTvil

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I am big fan of this game. Pretty girls, graphics, unusual mysterious story, atmosphere, BUT... it would be great if there was little more "playability", interaction between characters, and generally more options to influence storyline. It looks like most of the things characters do is involuntary, influenced by some outside force, and that makes them look like puppets and not people.
I think that so far, at least for me, Day Zero was the best part in this regard.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Sir NOTvil I appreciate the new update cause its so Fucking AWE !!!! I have nothing to say except the thing that I write right now at this panel and requesting some of your wisdom or Teaser about the next update will be the last vers. of Day Zero right?? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :sneaky:(y)
v.0.9 won't be the last update for the chapter. I'll release about 3 more versions before the end.

Last edited:

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Weeeeeeee with this version the launcher and the game start again, I don't know what the problem with the 0.7 was. :/
Cute redheads here I come! <3

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Ha. Waiting for a game on Patreon to be completed is a fool's errand. Play the beta.
Nope, I thought, that there will be a nomal verison 0.8 like with some other games...Then it means there won't be and for this version this is the only one?

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
Nope, I thought, that there will be a nomal verison 0.8 like with some other games...Then it means there won't be and for this version this is the only one?
I believe every update is just a beta until the game's actually finished. I know some devs will release a / b / final for each update, but I don't think that's the case here.

Reactions: V-red
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes