4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Dragn

Jun 11, 2017
I can't get the latest version to work... I just get a black screen which requires me to reboot my PC to get out of.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
can anyone tell me why I can't keep the story going with the new update ?? there are new scenes ?? i also have problems identifying the joga moment with Abi

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nope, I thought, that there will be a nomal verison 0.8 like with some other games...Then it means there won't be and for this version this is the only one?
I think Notvil initially calls his releases beta, because they might contain bugs. In some earlier versions there were indeed bugs that had to be fixed. The last few though were flawless, including this one. Next update should be 0.9 at the end of winter, ish.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I didn't download the patch this time and it seemed to say uncle and dad in the right places, interesting. So maybe it's built in for old saves.

Very good update, this is an amazing game. Only thing I didn't like was Aiden's escape attempts, causes too many plot holes. I think it's better to say the gas diminishes his desire to leave. If he really wanted out, seems like it'd be super easy. Tie some bed sheets together, dude. lol I guess you can fanwank that he's unconsciously only attempting things that he knows will fail.

I love the concept of the characters being manipulated by an outside force. As players, we are kinda jumping into a story and directing the outcome, so this is a great way to simulate that.

Reactions: JTsmoothhands

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Only thing I didn't like was Aiden's escape attempts, causes too many plot holes. I think it's better to say the gas diminishes his desire to leave. If he really wanted out, seems like it'd be super easy. Tie some bed sheets together, dude.
Whoever set up this situation is toying with Aiden. It's not just him trying to open the door on a whim. Someone or something is knocking and ringing the doorbell to mess with Aiden. We'll have to wait and see what this is about.

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Someone can spoil the new scene ? I think i m bugged, lot's of scene skip

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
0.8 is exactly what you would expect, if not less. The girls and Aiden get a little bolder, Abi gets further then Oli, Aiden gets a bit more stir crazy, there is little to no progression on the bot/ghost(?) subplot and none whatsoever with Mia or Oli's mom.

Yet, I don't have a single drop of disappointment with this update. The atmosphere NOTvil creates is so engaging, I wouldn't mind watching 10h of Abi and Oli braiding each other's hair, Aiden struggling with writer's block and Mary dusting stuff (glad it's not the case, tho).

1577323070964.png
...I mean, as soon as I get some.

P.S.: not to be whiny, but I do miss Lucius.

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1577331790510.png

Hey guys!

First of all...
As many of you could see - the new version was released.
Quite soon, it will be available for all my Patrons.
I hope those who could play it enjoyed another part of my work.

And yeah, it's Christmas already!
I wanted to wish you all the best, and thank you... for everything you did for me.
Your support helps me a lot and keeps me motivated.
This year made a significant step forward in the story of the "Areas of GRAY," and I hope I'll be able to work further and please you with the future updates.
But for now...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys, I can't remember. But with the incest patch applied, were there times when Abigail still called the MC "Aiden"? I'd like to think I installed the patch properly but I wanted to make sure.

EDIT: Might be a slip, but it's working now. So no worries :p

Last edited:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I feel like an idiot but this is the first time I'm stuck with this game. I know I shouldn't since it's quite linear and simple.
I just started the latest release. After talking with Abi in the orangery the hints say:
- Aiden is doing something in the hall.
- Aiden is relaxing in the rec room.

No matter what time of the day I check both rooms, I see nothing. There's no shiny circle or anything to interact with.

Edit: Forget it.
The hall has 2 areas, A and B. I hadn't noticed that since the UI was different in the previous chapters. As for the other hint, it's a mistake since that scene doesn't trigger until after you've visited the hall. It should be changed.

Last edited:

chacmool

Aug 14, 2018
I feel like an idiot but this is the first time I'm stuck with this game. I know I shouldn't since it's quite linear and simple.
I just started the latest release. After talking with Abi in the orangery the hints say:
- Aiden is doing something in the hall.
- Aiden is relaxing in the rec room.

No matter what time of the day I check both rooms, I see nothing. There's no shiny circle or anything to interact with.
Aiden is standing near the door (entrance of the house).

Reactions: Aristos

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Would anyone here be so kind as to spread some holiday cheer to a lowly mac fellow like myself with a mac link

Oct 9, 2017
all of you I don't have time to click 1 by 1 of your question but first

the incest patch is OKEY that's just how teenage call sometimes even I do call my dad by his first name and

second about the resting in the hall or other stuff please analyze and review the game mechanics or should I say this is a Puzzle game so I did restart the game after Aiden is in the hall doing something xD

#Mr.Freeman ahahhaha

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes