4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
"Day S" is a downgrade compared to the previous 2 chapters. Adding new interface and more sexual scenes doesn't make the game better. The atmosphere, the mystery and the "taboo" feeling are worse in "Day S". I don't say that it is bad but you can notice the difference in relation to "Beggining" and "Day Zero".
Is Day S the start of the lockdown storyline ? If so then I would have to disagree, it's the best chapter so far imo

Feb 14, 2020
"Day S" is a downgrade compared to the previous 2 chapters. Adding new interface and more sexual scenes doesn't make the game better. The atmosphere, the mystery and the "taboo" feeling are worse in "Day S". I don't say that it is bad but you can notice the difference in relation to "Beggining" and "Day Zero".
NO.

tankdick

Dec 21, 2017
Did we play the same game??? “Day S” is a fantastic continuation/expansion of the earlier chapters.

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Don't worry, I know what you mean and I - at least partially - agree with you. Even if not the whole chapter, but definitely the last 0.9 content has completely changed. The atmosphere - as you said - is totally different but that was what made the game so special. Even if AOG is still insanly good, hope that Dev will bring back that special flavour into the game.

Jan 12, 2019
Don't worry, I know what you mean and I - at least partially - agree with you. Even if not the whole chapter, but definitely the last 0.9 content has completely changed. The atmosphere - as you said - is totally different but that was what made the game so special. Even if AOG is still insanly good, hope that Dev will bring back that special flavour into the game.
Bruh...I swear some people post comments like this just for clout. Lmao, progress leads to inevitable 'change'. AOG honestly has only gotten more better as the updates go on, I think what the problem is that you and the previous guy are stuck on elements of the game that progressed on to what previous versions have teased and now that you have lost that you somehow related that to...Day S is a downgrade?
The game can't be a cock tease forever and its progression is very much in line with the setups from previous chapters. But hey, what do I know, I'm just a holy asshole right? smh..

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Bruh...I swear some people post comments like this just for clout. Lmao, progress leads to inevitable 'change'. AOG honestly has only gotten more better as the updates go on, I think what the problem is that you and the previous guy are stuck on elements of the game that progressed on to what previous versions have teased and now that you have lost that you somehow related that to...Day S is a downgrade?
The game can't be a cock tease forever and its progression is very much in line with the setups from previous chapters. But hey, what do I know, I'm just a holy asshole right? smh..
Don't upset yourself we just write personal opinions as you also do. That't the forum for. I didn't say that the game is not good. I just said what elements I found as a downgrade for me. We don't talk about maths. Some things are a matter of taste and the fact that you admit that there are changes is enough for me. Some changes we like some not. Also "game progress" is definitely leads to story progression and new scenes but if by 'change' you mean that the game goes to a different direction and feeling then no. This is not inevitable, it is just a matter of choice. And I would prefer games I like to not have such a 'change'.

NOTvil

patreon.com/NOTvil
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Don't upset yourself we just write personal opinions as you also do. That't the forum for. I didn't say that the game is not good. I just said what elements I found as a downgrade for me. We don't talk about maths. Some things are a matter of taste and the fact that you admit that there are changes is enough for me. Some changes we like some not. Also "game progress" is definitely leads to story progression and new scenes but if by 'change' you mean that the game goes to a different direction and feeling then no. This is not inevitable, it is just a matter of choice. And I would prefer games I like to not have such a 'change'.
This chapter is what it was intended to be. Everything is going as it should :) The main idea is to give a different feeling with every new chapter.

endriux

May 5, 2018
I really want know what happening with wife main character. Maybe write little more story about her ? Game is great of course !

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1589734551765.png

Hey guys!
Some info for you...

So the update (v0.9) is available for all the Patrons now.
Grab it and enjoy :)

About the next version...
Still working on the scenario. I think the text part shouldn't take long so I think I can start rendering the next week. You will see some previews very soon.
The v.1.0 will contain more sex scenes. Finally, I think it's time to give you a bit more content with Oli :)
Still not sure if I can put the rest of the chapter in 2 updates. But I will try...
Also, I plan to add a new and interesting character. I came up with him a few weeks ago. Don't want to spoil too much. All I can tell now is, that person should be quite mysterious :)
That's all for now!
Stay in touch,
And have a nice day!

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Hopefully this update makes up for the last one. I was so hyped only to get a few mins of the maid scene. This game is AMAZING. Please let this one include them 3 hotties. But I'm all for just some Oli. Can't go wrong there!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes