4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
So the maid sex scene and doggy with Abi is the only new content? Just making sure I haven't missed anything.
Doggy is the exercise session with abi ? Or a sex scene ? Making sure the same thing as you, the only sex scene I played with abi was on pool table at the end.

Oct 9, 2017
Excuse my ignorance but I'd be greateful if someone could clarifiy this for me.
When he reports about Environment/character creation, what is he referring to?
I mean, the setting and the characters have been the same since the beginning.
what he mean about the Environment and Char is about what action should be the proper or any gimmicks to be added that's I think my brain can think of maybe just ask NOTvil for clarification...

Reactions: Aristos

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Doesn't this developer know how to make ugly women?
So it is difficult to choose a favorite, it is more beautiful than the other.
Why make my life so difficult?

Thank you very much for this work of art, and I hope that tags that I don't like in the future will not be added, so I will be able to play it until the end.

• Love
Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Doggy is on parent's room @ night'
I think i didnt check it there... but now as the game has no maual saves, I cant load back there in the last free roam...
If i start a new game to see this would it overwrite my previous save ? Not much keen to go through the gameplay, or is there an option to skip ?

albert fish

May 21, 2017
I think i didnt check it there... but now as the game has no maual saves, I cant load back there in the last free roam...
If i start a new game to see this would it overwrite my previous save ? Not much keen to go through the gameplay, or is there an option to skip ?
I think even if you dont see it if you finish the game it will be on replay.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I think even if you dont see it if you finish the game it will be on replay.
That's another problem, the last 2 scenes on replay menu, which are on page 2 of last day, are locked for me .. Maybe because I never tried out them at night even once ?

Regarding the scene in question, is it sex or just clothed humping ?

If the scene in question is present in replay (the last 2 scenes) perhaps I can place a fully unlocked gallery save and see them ?

albert fish

May 21, 2017
That's another problem, the last 2 scenes on replay menu, which are on page 2 of last day, are locked for me .. Maybe because I never tried out them at night even once ?

If the scene in question is present in replay (the last 2 scenes) perhaps I can place a fully unlocked gallery save and see them ?
I suggest just new game on Days you can skip most part of the conversation, the night scene is very good "SEX".

Feb 14, 2020

Those two are two replayable scenes added in this version. One is for Abi at night in parents room (upper section) which you can trigger every night and can choose Doggy Style and the other one is for Mary at Morning in Parent's Room (Lower) at massage table and choosing Mary's second option.

Those two have to played once for them to be on the replay.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I don't think this is a sex game at all, more like horror and thriller. I had never seen a game in this website without letting my snake from its cove. I guess this's my first. I just wish that we had power to resist. Even choices don't't matter. In the end evil wins. My sweet Mia lost her family.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
I don't think this is a sex game at all, more like horror and thriller. I had never seen a game in this website without letting my snake from its cove.
I recommend you give Horny As(s)ylum a go, even though its now ABONED. It had a lot of promise even in its rough state. Supported the dev too before she called it quits after somebody tried stealing her game.

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
I don't think this is a sex game at all, more like horror and thriller. I had never seen a game in this website without letting my snake from its cove. I guess this's my first. I just wish that we had power to resist. Even choices don't't matter. In the end evil wins. My sweet Mia lost her family.
The Dev's first game follows the same vibe, just... how can I put it? :unsure: Imagine an amount of drugs so massive Keith Richards says "Thanks, but no thanks o_O"; someone else comes, takes it all in one go and proceeds to make a game: https://f95zone.to/threads/gray-notvil.3514/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Burgundy

Jul 26, 2017
just finished the first game (masterpiece) https://f95zone.to/threads/gray-notvil.3514/
and i just finished the last update on this one MAN U ARE DOING A 2 MASTERPIECE!!!

this is a crime to this dev only View attachment 691507
i wish you at least 1.5k patrons and huge success
Yeah he's extremely underrated, considering what garbage gets tens of thousands per month he should be much more successful. Hope is he lives in a country with cheap living and it's still enough to live decently

Jan 12, 2019

Unlocked
Info Update 16/06/2020
Hey guys!
Some info for you...
As you might already guess - work in progress. For now, I made about 8 new animations and rendered quite a lot of new pics. But I am still working on rendering and will be this and the next week also. So nothing new here, just more rendering, more post-work, more sexy pics for you :)
I finally decided that this version will be before the last in the current chapter. I'll release v.1.0, so v.1.1 should be the last one.
I'm preparing a great (and hot) final of the chapter for you, and I'm already making some special environments for that moment of the game.
And yeah, the end of the AOG isn't so far, the last chapter shouldn't be very long. I'm actively thinking about the next project, and I have some crazy ideas. What's can I say... The game should be... interesting, heh.
But that's a story for another day...
For now,
Have a nice week.
And stay in touch!

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes