4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

endriux

May 5, 2018
I hope on story of wife main character in this chapter. I'm interesting her.
(sry for my english :p ). You doing greate job man.

Reactions: puppy.love

johnelros

Apr 10, 2018
1593447203302.png

Hey!
A quick info update for you... and a sexy preview :)
So... I think that 70% of renders are made at the moment, and that's okay cuz it's quite annoying to render in when it's so freaking hot outside...
However, there's a chance that I'm going to add some scenes a bit later (on the coding stage). I don't really like the structure of the story now.
Also, I want to add something special to some part of the gameplay of this version. And I came up with something. It's should probably give you the feeling of some more interactivity.
Hm, well... don't even know what else I can tell you. I think It will be more clear for me in the next month when the update can be released. So I can give you more precise info. Check the Patreon from time to time to not miss anything.
That's all for now,
Have a beautiful day, guys!

BigBrotherrrr

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 710446

Hey!
A quick info update for you... and a sexy preview :)
So... I think that 70% of renders are made at the moment, and that's okay cuz it's quite annoying to render in when it's so freaking hot outside...
However, there's a chance that I'm going to add some scenes a bit later (on the coding stage). I don't really like the structure of the story now.
Also, I want to add something special to some part of the gameplay of this version. And I came up with something. It's should probably give you the feeling of some more interactivity.
Hm, well... don't even know what else I can tell you. I think It will be more clear for me in the next month when the update can be released. So I can give you more precise info. Check the Patreon from time to time to not miss anything.
That's all for now,
Have a beautiful day, guys!
It took me literally 1 second to fix this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTvil, my mate, I know you can do this. Just put some physics into the asses! Just a tiny bit, that's all I ask. I know, you don't have to listen to me, but still.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It took me literally 1 second to fix this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTvil, my mate, I know you can do this. Just put some physics into the asses! Just a tiny bit, that's all I ask. I know, you don't have to listen to me, but still.
Maybe a wasp stung her on that buttcheek. We'll have to wait and see.

Now, seriously, it looked pretty weird. Which is unual since Notvil is usually very careful with his still renders.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes