4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Ofcourse husband and wife, from where does even father daughter idea come from ?
Well Aiden says 'it's the Andersons.. Ethan and his... Ethan and Charlotte' it goes on to show a fat bald older man fucking a younger woman in pigtails, wearing pastel coloured clothes that a middle aged wife wouldn't wear. The fact that it cuts off before he says 'Ethan and his wife' (if they were married) kinda implies the developer wanted it to be ambiguous. The pigtails are what threw me. the developer cant put actual incest in the game but he can imply it for a joke.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Well Aiden says 'it's the Andersons.. Ethan and his... Ethan and Charlotte' it goes on to show a fat bald older man fucking a younger woman in pigtails, wearing pastel coloured clothes that a middle aged wife wouldn't wear. The fact that it cuts off before he says 'Ethan and his wife' (if they were married) kinda implies the developer wanted it to be ambiguous. The pigtails are what threw me. the developer cant put actual incest in the game but he can imply it for a joke.
We are talking about the next door neighbours right ? the woman who now talks to Mary ? (Cant remember there being anyone else though)
So for me it was clear from the start they were couple/ married, I ring was also mentioned at some point ? She clearly states that this is not going to work between them and wants to leave, whereas he begs her to stay, that clearly says its a couple relationship, ain't no father daughter relation like that or act like that.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I've been everywhere and at times and nothing appears
Hmmmmmm, i dont exactly remember what this specific one was, but it sure seems that it happens at night in bedroom, I think Mary comes to him ? or might happen in his study ? try spending whole days at these places and then if still no clue spend all the time with Aiden.

Reactions: V&M

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
Maybe it's a bug, nothing happens anywhere
would you have a complete save game of the latest version?
Sure here it is, I also missed a night scene with abby repeatable, and since game uses auto saves and i completed it so couldnt load back, I used this, everything unlocked here. Also that's why I cant check it myself short of starting new game, cause autosave.
Here's my save, with the replay fully unlocked
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/05/657296_MMFApplications.rar

Reactions: V&M

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Guys, help here, I don't know what to do.
I've been everywhere and at all times and nothing.
The hall and the parent's room are divided into two areas, A and B. Sometimes you have to go specifically to one of those areas.
Have you tried checking all of them?

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
We are talking about the next door neighbours right ? the woman who now talks to Mary ? (Cant remember there being anyone else though)
So for me it was clear from the start they were couple/ married, I ring was also mentioned at some point ? She clearly states that this is not going to work between them and wants to leave, whereas he begs her to stay, that clearly says its a couple relationship, ain't no father daughter relation like that or act like that.
No its a different couple shown for a few seconds in the second part of the game. Theyre called ethan and charlotte. the scene can be rewatched in the lower left of the scene viewer. Aiden looks out the peep hole and calls his wife but the couple disappears. She looks to young too be his wife aiden cuts himself off when saying who they are ' ethan and his...' so its left ambigious.

Jan 12, 2019

Unlocked
Info Update 14/07/2020
Hey guys!
Some info for you...
I'm finishing all the rendering/postwork now, and I think to start coding somewhere the next week.
I still want to spend some time on making unique environments for the last update of the chapter (not this one). Sure, I could do it later, after this version, but I don't know... I just want to do it, and I'm in a mood for it now.
Unfortunately, the update won't be ready in July. Planned in August.
So I'll give you a bit more info later.
Stay in touch!

yandex

Oct 17, 2018

Unlocked
Sure, I could do it later, after this version, but I don't know... I just want to do it, and I'm in a mood for it now.
Unfortunately, the update won't be ready in July. Planned in August.
Am I right in understanding that dev wants to do something that is not related to this update, which will push this update further ?
Seems very difficult to justify the wait if so.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Am I right in understanding that dev wants to do something that is not related to this update, which will push this update further ?
Seems very difficult to justify the wait if so.
Yup, that's what I understood too.
I guess making environments is like having sex with your wife: when the mood is right you better take advantage of it or you might not have another chance in a long time.

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
You're on point. But upset as i am about the potential delay, and as a person who also works in a creative environment, i can understand where Notvil's coming from.

He's mentioned 'unique' environments as the reason; he's had an epiphany / idea that sparked whilst he was working on this update, and wants to capture it whilst its still fresh.

Some people advice to 'write it down and come back to it later' but its never the same.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
You're on point. But upset as i am about the potential delay, and as a person who also works in a creative environment, i can understand where Notvil's coming from.

He's mentioned 'unique' environments as the reason; he's had an epiphany / idea that sparked whilst he was working on this update, and wants to capture it whilst its still fresh.

Some people advice to 'write it down and come back to it later' but its never the same.
That's understandable, though I wonder wouldn't it be better to just publish what is done ?

Or is it that the post processing, testing, etc is remaining and dev wants to capture the spark while it is still there and do the necessary post-work for this update after that ?

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
Or is it that the post processing, testing, etc is remaining and dev wants to capture the spark while it is still there and do the necessary post-work for this update after that ?
Seems this is more like it. As i mentioned in my last post, the 'advice' people usually give is to 'park the idea, write it down and come back to it later.' But it is never the same coming back to things weeks or even months later. The initial spark is gone and so is the stream of thoughts and ideas that usually manifest during said spark.

Was wanting more Abi myself but will wait (im)patiently.

Reactions: Vis117

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
I agree with you there. Altough I do want to see a bit more of all the girls. Especially Mary, shes my favourite. And yes I do know I'm part of a small demographic of put Mary above the other girls
Im more with the wife, that scene which Oli peeks in on, which sadly is not a complete scene just wife riding MC, but that is the hottest thing in the game for me

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes