4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
so its going to be the maid time not the niece :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::coffee:
It looks like Notvil's taking the slow 'love' approach with Oli. Nothing physical really has happened yet, lewd wise, this is the closest we've gotten:

14.jpg

He does mention on his patreon this update will contain a lot of lewd scenes, so there should be something with Oli at least.

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
It looks like Notvil's taking the slow 'love' approach with Oli. Nothing physical really has happened yet, lewd wise, this is the closest we've gotten:

View attachment 743200

He does mention on his patreon this update will contain a lot of lewd scenes, so there should be something with Oli at least.
I thought the closest we got was the super hot up skirt scene where she thought she had on panties. :sneaky:

Reactions: wordwolf

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
what I mean the 2nd pic cause I can clearly see some distortion right side of her Butt Chicks xD!!!
Imperfect magic?

Other subtopic ...
I, for one, welcome our cyborg partners-in-standing.

But overall, I'm actually not feeling much at this point in the game. Everyone is drugged and outside of the occassional vision or fantasy messing with the minds of these characters being experimented upon by the system (which is linked to the cyborgs as its hand and legs, literally) the implications of taboos being broken is no longer having impact for me: watching people do things in a stupor and not have second thoughts is just watching a slow act play itself out, IMHO.

I wonder if like the first game, this tried to be more clever than it actually is (minus the negatively disruptive mini-games.) But, we'll see.

Nice art and visual game scene elements, certainly.

endriux

May 5, 2018
I can't wait for update. Awesome climat. But i want know what happend wife main character.
(sry for my english XD ).

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Imperfect magic?

Other subtopic ...
I, for one, welcome our cyborg partners-in-standing.

But overall, I'm actually not feeling much at this point in the game. Everyone is drugged and outside of the occassional vision or fantasy messing with the minds of these characters being experimented upon by the system (which is linked to the cyborgs as its hand and legs, literally) the implications of taboos being broken is no longer having impact for me: watching people do things in a stupor and not have second thoughts is just watching a slow act play itself out, IMHO.

I wonder if like the first game, this tried to be more clever than it actually is (minus the negatively disruptive mini-games.) But, we'll see.

Nice art and visual game scene elements, certainly.
Yeah, I feel more or less the same. I'm increasingly less enthusiastic about this game with each update :(

Reactions: fried

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
I'm opposite of you guys, I'm intrigued still by the story. I want to know who or what is pulling the strings. GRAY was a bit more straightforward in that regard (not spoiling it). I know Gray & AOG are linked but the ending of Gray doesn't really constitute the narrative of what's happening in AOG, at this stage anyway.

Lewd Island had a similar 'mysterious' element to it but that Dev dropped the ball hard. Hopefully Notvil doesn't follow suit.

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
On the contrary to losing interest, I am interested more and more, the erotic tension is so much, the game builds erotic tension so superbly, with the added element of some mysterious force fueling the erotic desires, the environment is perfectly crafted.
And of course the visuals (and characters, their design, features) alone make it among the best games out there.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
On the contrary to losing interest, I am interested more and more, the erotic tension is so much, the game builds erotic tension so superbly, with the added element of some mysterious force fueling the erotic desires, the environment is perfectly crafted.
And of course the visuals (and characters, their design, features) alone make it among the best games out there.
Have to completely agree with this.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes