4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
the mystery of who the other/alt android is and what her endgame is keeps me interested. plus the maid is by far my favorite girl in this so that keeps me coming back for more

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
On the contrary to losing interest, I am interested more and more, the erotic tension is so much, the game builds erotic tension so superbly, with the added element of some mysterious force fueling the erotic desires, the environment is perfectly crafted.
And of course the visuals (and characters, their design, features) alone make it among the best games out there.
I agree the game builds up erotic tension nicely but then releases it in an underwhelming and unimpressive way. The scene with the daughter for example was lacklustre an too short. This game is beautiful, renders are gorgeous and girls are just delicious. But on the sexual front there's a loooot of room for improvement.
Also, what's with the constant spoilers? That's ridiculous, we end up knowing about each and all of the sexual scenes weeks or months before the update is released. The scene on the pool table was totally spoiled! I just don't get it.

Reactions: fried
Jan 12, 2019

Unlocked
Info Update 31/07/2020
Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a mysterious preview :p A little presentation of the new character, without too many spoilers.

I'm on the coding stage now, guys. So I'm getting closer to the update release.
I won't tell you the exact dates, since I don't want to give false promises again. Let's hope for the soon release.
I need to replay the whole game now. This version is one of the last before the end of the chapter. It's important not to miss anything in the storytelling.
I'll give you more info about the update soon.
Stay in touch,
and have a beautiful day!

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I agree the game builds up erotic tension nicely but then releases it in an underwhelming and unimpressive way. The scene with the daughter for example was lacklustre an too short. This game is beautiful, renders are gorgeous and girls are just delicious. But on the sexual front there's a loooot of room for improvement.
Also, what's with the constant spoilers? That's ridiculous, we end up knowing about each and all of the sexual scenes weeks or months before the update is released. The scene on the pool table was totally spoiled! I just don't get it.

I agree, he ends up taking away all expectations and curiosity by posting those images, I don't know,
show something else, leave it to our imagination,
just show something that incites our thoughts.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017

Unlocked
Info Update 31/07/2020
Hey guys!
Some info for you... and a mysterious preview :p A little presentation of the new character, without too many spoilers.

I'm on the coding stage now, guys. So I'm getting closer to the update release.
I won't tell you the exact dates, since I don't want to give false promises again. Let's hope for the soon release.
I need to replay the whole game now. This version is one of the last before the end of the chapter. It's important not to miss anything in the storytelling.
I'll give you more info about the update soon.
Stay in touch,
and have a beautiful day!
Now, that's a nice preview! It piques your curiosity without spoiling anything.
Things are about to get (even) stranger.

• Haha
Reactions: V&M

Oct 9, 2017
He's either about to bust a nut or doesn't even register they've got a visitor.

My vote goes towards him getting post nut (visual) clarity.
i would likely to say that this new girl would be his WIFE's Android xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:WutFace:

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Nice preview that is for sure. Let's hope that the "release in August" is not mean the 31st...

Anyway, I think this is the best time to start again the whole story to be fully prepared for the next chapter.

nuoovo

May 12, 2018
Nice preview that is for sure. Let's hope that the "release in August" is not mean the 31st...

Anyway, I think this is the best time to start again the whole story to be fully prepared for the next chapter.
I remember last update was postponed due to coding part, let's hope it won't be the case this time ;) Nevertheless, this game surely is worth waiting for!

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
The game is a materpiece, definetly on another level. BUT:

DayS sucks, the "performing sutff and forgetting right after" is very plot convenient, but i got bored cause i was expecting at least something happening outside the drug related stuff, besides depression and fantasizing.

Theres almost none interactions unnafected by the drug, that is the negative part of this game. In the end is not about choices. I tried, without luck, to ignore the fucking robots (no pun intended).

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
The game is a materpiece, definetly on another level. BUT:

DayS sucks, the "performing sutff and forgetting right after" is very plot convenient, but i got bored cause i was expecting at least something happening outside the drug related stuff, besides depression and fantasizing.

Theres almost none interactions unnafected by the drug, that is the negative part of this game. In the end is not about choices. I tried, without luck, to ignore the fucking robots (no pun intended).
I think it's a way to balance a slow burn story with still having lewd content throughout. I'm not a huge fan of the zombified sex either. I'd prefer just the slow descent with his niece and daughter.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
I think it's a way to balance a slow burn story with still having lewd content throughout. I'm not a huge fan of the zombified sex either. I'd prefer just the slow descent with his niece and daughter.
Im all about anything that is well done, and im all in with incest, but almost nothing is allowed to happen that is not zombie sex (i like how you call it lol)

As an example
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lets see how devs deal with this.

Reactions: fried and yandex
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes