4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
If all of you are talking about this PROGRESS BAR its the same as the last 1
I look at that bar every day :cautious:

We know the progress bar is arbitrary, but it is concerning dev hasn't updated it yet despite the flurry of updates and saying on patreon & discord it will be out soon.

Optimistically I'm hoping for next week but sadly it wouldn't surprise me if it goes into next month.

Jan 12, 2019

Unlocked
Info Update 21/08/2020
Hey guys!
Some info for you...
I'll finish the coding part in a few days, and going to do some testings soon.
I hope to release the update by the end of the month, but don't be surprised if I'll release it at the beginning of September because I can never predict how many bugs and problems are waiting for me on the testing stage.
Anyway, the update is almost ready, so you will try it really soon.
Stay in touch...
And have a nice weekend!

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Notvil, you sly dawg. You deliberately made Aiden's appearance like that, and now we have Freeman. Well played.
In all seriousness though, absolutely fantastic game. All the ladies are beauts but i'm biased towards Olivia.
Will follow.

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm kind of stuck I think on the abi scene with the choice of quit, bj, doggy or locked. I done the doggy path 5 times and still no advancement. Is it requiring more repeats
In data Pad it says Aiden is waiting for Mary in his room and processing.
Any thoughts on what I'm doing wrong?

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
I'm kind of stuck I think on the abi scene with the choice of quit, bj, doggy or locked. I done the doggy path 5 times and still no advancement. Is it requiring more repeats
Never mind I seem to have moved on but not sure how. That's very irritating

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
You have to go to the bedroom at the right time of day to interact with Mary. That room has an upper and lower section so you have to check both.

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes