4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

kengo2019

Apr 3, 2019
Its a shame this game isnt in Top Trending Games list fuckin Underrated
I think first because this game is written by NotVil himself, it's not open like RenPy, Unity,... Nobody can touch it, no mod, no cheat,...
Then even his patreon's page, people seem not to be activity.
But I really like this game. From art to story. Ever you have noticed that City of broken dreamers and The Deluca family are also really good game (from art to story), too. But they are always in the 3rd page of trending list. I don't know why. Maybe people don't care about art or story...?

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Hi, is the incest patch working for you guys at the DAYs part? Cause it works on some parts and on the other parts Abi and Oli just say Aiden in their dialogue.

Edit: Nvm, it's just from a few parts at the start and Oli calling the MC Aiden at some instances seem to be intented.

Last edited:

AkarkiJoe

Feb 2, 2019
Ah man, still no update? I've spent more than a week with my wife on our summer vacation. Needless to mention, I was hoping the whole time that something more interesting will be wait for me on my return. Have to admit, the summer without the Aiden family was insanely boring.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
1598886702300.png

Info Update 31/08/2020

Hey guys!
A short info update...
I know you can't wait for the update, and I'm trying to release it asap. So as you could understand it won't be ready today. I hope to release it in a few days (somewhere this week, maybe closer to the end of it.)
As I expected, there are certain issues that must be fixed before I can release the version.
I think the game will be uploaded in the next post on Patreon (except for 4k calendar)

Feb 18, 2018
View attachment 795355

Info Update 31/08/2020

Hey guys!
A short info update...
I know you can't wait for the update, and I'm trying to release it asap. So as you could understand it won't be ready today. I hope to release it in a few days (somewhere this week, maybe closer to the end of it.)
As I expected, there are certain issues that must be fixed before I can release the version.
I think the game will be uploaded in the next post on Patreon (except for 4k calendar)
nice.
I just don't play many games now, I wait for the few good ones like this. Helps me cut down the fap routine during the lockdown. :cool:

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes