4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ladies and gents, place your bets:

WILL THERE BE FULL SEX WITH OLIVIA IN V.10?

I say NO.

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I'll have to travel on the weekend, tomorrow to be more precise, I'll be back only on Monday, and I wish the game would only come out on Monday, sorry guys, for my selfishness, it'll hurt me, if the game comes out and I don't to be able to play. :LOL:

throw_nws

Jul 19, 2017
and I wish the game would only come out on Monday
This doesn't make sense. Wouldn't you rather be the game released BEFORE Monday so you know then its available?

Just tell us the truth, you don't want us getting a piece of your favourite girl before you do :p

Anyways, was hoping it would've dropped today, but all quiet on Patreon and Discord.

• Haha
Reactions: V&M
Jan 12, 2019
Well Lads, this was fun, painstakingly torturous with all the waiting and countless delays, but fun nonetheless. Got to finally bust a nut to my favourite robot, saw my boi Aiden fall deeper into depravity like the sick fuck he truly is and wifey still cant stick a phone call.
All in all, our wait was worth it, we got through it together :)
Welp, until next time boi's! Your holy sphincter, Out!!!
It's that time again Lads. A time where we wait anxiously for the next update, not knowing if it will come in the next hour, day or even week (you know it is with Notvil am I right) Nevertheless our watch has begun. Let's hope this time around the wait can be just a little more bearable. Speaking for myself I'm on the edge of my fucking seat, I've been waiting nearly a year for this scene with Mary and I can barely keep it together Lmao, and like the sick fuck I am I haven't busted a nut in days just waiting for this update. With that being the case all I can really say is this....may God have mercy on my meat, because I won't.

Last edited:

ImmortalNight

Jul 4, 2020
It's that time again Lads. A time where we wait anxiously for the next update, not knowing if it will come in the next hour, day or even week (you know it is with Notvil am I right) Nevertheless our watch has begun. Let's hope this time around the wait can be just a little more bearable. Speaking for myself I'm on the edge of my fucking seat, I've been waiting nearly a year for this scene with Mary and I can barely keep it together Lmao, and like the sick fuck I am I haven't busted a but in days just waiting for this update. With that being the case all I can really say is this....may God have mercy on my meat, because I won't.
You're holding out? Might end up no nut September. :ROFLMAO:

Jan 12, 2019
You're holding out? Might end up no nut September. :ROFLMAO:
I have taken my oath and I cannot break it. The night may be long, hard and filled with terrors; but I find my resolve in duty and purpose. For I am a knight of the nut, and my promise is one I swore in front of the Gods themselves. So even if Notvil delays this update indefinitely, I will be here, watching, and waiting, dreaming of the day I can set my nut free into the cosmos...

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 92 Votes