4.20 star(s) 92 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It took me literally 1 second to fix this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTvil, my mate, I know you can do this. Just put some physics into the asses! Just a tiny bit, that's all I ask. I know, you don't have to listen to me, but still.
i cant see the need to fix anything in the original..why would you ruin that nice ass for sake of some damn physics:BootyTime:
Maybe a wasp stung her on that buttcheek. We'll have to wait and see...
A nice wasp there, hopefully we could breed it and spread it to a few games with severe lack of proper (aphysical) butts:p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Really? Must be good to be you. Didn't you say the same thing about Come Inside once?
:WaitWhat:are you talking about..you got something wrong there - me complaining about girl having a nice roundy/unphysical butt...nope, nope and all butty around nop.
yet, as this little "discussion" of ours, could easily slip to personal/OT, it would be better to stop here.
or if you wanna to pursue it further, you have pm-s (and i mean pm-s, not pms, just to be clear:BootyTime:)

Orichan

Sep 6, 2017
Great atmosphere in this game you did an amazing job at it :) I wish more developers around here would be this good at it, sometime their stories are amazing and all but it lacks this something that would make it unique and more vibrant.

Also, I wished for a rollback button at first but in the end, it's not a real problem and it even pushes the player to be way more careful and attentive to the story and dialogues. With Ren'Py(for me at least) we're rushing through dialogues and if we missed something important we know we can just rollback and all but I think it's not how it should be.

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
new to the game and really enjoyed it. Question though, did you guys think the neighours who fuck outside your door where wife and husband or father and daughter?

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
new to the game and really enjoyed it. Question though, did you guys think the neighours who fuck outside your door where wife and husband or father and daughter?
Ofcourse husband and wife, from where does even father daughter idea come from ?

4.20 star(s) 92 Votes