VN Ren'Py Onhold Aren't Grim Reapers Supposed to be Scary? [v0.1.7 Uncensored] [Kamuo]

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes
Mar 20, 2022
anymore games with this sorta artstyle and or animation? need more of this
The creator has released another two games. One is the begninning of this Grim-Reaper Universe, called The Grim Reaper Who Reaped My Heart!. Another one it's an spin-off called Every Day Titfuck With Vel, this last one was just a prelude before initiating this project, so it's kinda short. And if you want something out of the creator, and you're into weird stuff like tentacles, insects, bestiality or rape, The Shadow Of Yidhra & Threasure Chest Corps have excellent animations in 2D too.

Rysion

Jan 20, 2018
Here, 1.7 uncensored version.
Have fun.

Edit: Added a hide textbox button for the android build. The new update is finally done! How to access the new update: I would suggest you start from the beginning. Unlike the previous routes, Lafi and Rafi's route isn't decided by just 1 choice. Make sure not to flirt with Neu and favor Lafi and Rafi with your choices. The new event happens around the time you'd wake up to Neu after meeting Deca.
For android, you most probably need to uninstall the previous build you have before installing the latest. Please tell me if there's any issue in the update like any typos or errors.

Mar 20, 2022
Here, 1.7 uncensored version. Google Drive
Have fun.

Edit: Added a hide textbox button for the android build. The new update is finally done! How to access the new update: I would suggest you start from the beginning. Unlike the previous routes, Lafi and Rafi's route isn't decided by just 1 choice. Make sure not to flirt with Neu and favor Lafi and Rafi with your choices. The new event happens around the time you'd wake up to Neu after meeting Deca.
For android, you most probably need to uninstall the previous build you have before installing the latest. Please tell me if there's any issue in the update like any typos or errors.

You're great bro, really.

alex211

May 6, 2017
Is there any guide to choose the routes? Cuz I always get the same one xd
I found 3 H Scenes so far.

Pink hair gal
Doctor gal
and Silver Hair gal that ages up just in time for the h scene.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 20, 2022
Is there any guide to choose the routes? Cuz I always get the same one xd
If you want to complete the route with the twins, Lafi & Rafi, the first thing you need to do is avoid to flirt with Neu (The girl with pink hair) and be favorable with your elections about them in the meantime. Another reapers such as Pari, Deca and Susui have the options to flirth with you, but the first two I mentioned doesn't have a H-scene currently, so flirting with them is worthless.

Mar 20, 2022
I found 3 H Scenes so far.

Pink hair gal
Doctor gal
and Silver Hair gal that ages up just in time for the h scene.

"Pink Hair Gal" = Neu.
"Doctor Gal" = Mykka
"Silver Hair Gal" = Susui
For the ones who are paying attention to the history, those are her names, lmao.

Reactions: Pringy

Trapstar102

Jul 1, 2018
Decent update, it's fine if people start rating it now that it has SOME content. I still can't get over those fools that gave this shit 5 stars without any content tho.

I hate that you have to make separate saves just to go after all the reapers, but it's whatever.

I expect this "game" to be finished in like..... 2 years maybe.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I don't believe that they were doing nothing during those 5 months. It's more like... I have no idea why they are doing what they are doing. Another thing that happened was asking people if they would be interested in a pixel-graphics game in a poll. And Kamuo closed the post by saying that they are probably going to do it anyways.
The release schedule of this Reaper game was also slowed down when Kamuo started doing the Daily Titfuck with Vel game. Which meant that the 2 games got releases alternating. But even then it was at most 1,5 months between releases.
So what's in those 5 months? Maybe groundworks for the new game? Regardless 5 months is still a shit ton of time without anything of note.
Pixel graphics? Please tell me you're joking.

4.10 star(s) 18 Votes